Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I really wish Kandi would just flat out tell Kim she sucks..Tardy for the Party only sounds decent because it's loaded with auto tune..The bitch can hardly sing the song in key when she has a backing track playing...

I was pretty shocked Lawrence had such a nice and soulful voice, I'm actually interested to see where this goes..

Phaedra is such a phoney..I can't even decide if I dislike her or not..She's like a bad version of Sheree whom I adore..But old man with the bald spot has got to go..

The Atlanta show always makes me so thirsty for some wine or champagne..These ladies are never not drinking and I love it.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NeNe: "Stop saying that out loud so people can hear how crazy you sound!"

IA with NeNe, Phaedra just needs to shut up. Your baby is fully formed at 7 months and is 8 pounds. Who does she think she's fooling? I did laugh at her saying she's the only one with a job...lol

Kim sucks. Kandi just needs to drop her as a client. She sucks, she complains and isnt worth the hassle. On a side note, who knew she was a nurse?

• Members

ATL: I knew Kim was an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse, not quite a Registered Nurse [RN], but an educated medical professional nonetheless. She has her degree from the University of Connecticut.). Kim, if you ask me, is a lot sharper than the rest of the pack. She actually has a job that, if Big Poppa and Tardy for the Party ever desert her, could pay the bills. Kim is savvy. Her lunch with NeNe was hilarious. They are never without a drink!

Phaedra is an idiot, going on and on about the due date. Why so evasive girlfriend?!

I really dislike Cynthia's fiance, what an !@#$%^&*]. And newsflash Cynthia, Gregg does not love NeNe, nor does she love him. It's OVER.

Not much story for Sheree this week, though I find her self awareness about needing a man with money refreshing and fun.

Kandi bores me. I hate her mother too.

BH: I just love Lisa, her kids love her, her husband loves her, her houseguest loves her and her dog loves her. What isn't there to love about La Lisa?!

Camille is an absolute pig.

Taylor is a selfish ego driven whore.

Adrienne is a hot mess with dealing with her kids, hilarious though.

Kim is a hot mess with bad skin.

Kyle is a mean girl and I cannot wait to see her throw down with Camille.

• Members

Lisa and Kyle are pretty much the only reason I even watch Beverly Hills..I also do enjoy seeing just how much money Adrienne has..But I digress..Lisa is just like this breath of fresh air as far as reality t.v. goes..

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Nene's distaste for Phaedra is quite amusing... "Shut up stop telling people that!" haha love it.

Kim really can't sing, at all... not even a little bit. I don't know how Kandi deals with it but it seems like she's getting annoyed!

I just read they have already filmed what will now be the Real Housewives of Miami... featuring a drag queen! That might be interesting.

• Members

ATLANTA: I missed Shereè this episode. :(

Liked Kim's garage sale. I bet there was some cool stuff to be picked up there, although I would never, EVER purchase her mattress. Just...no.

I don't understand where the Gregg/NeNe animosity is coming from. They seemed fine last season, and now he's nowhere to be seen. I hope the cheating allegations are developed.

Big Poppa is broke! I did not know who Big Poppa was until today....Here's a pic.

ETA: I've begun watching DC. Bored already...some of these bitches look middle class, not the elite I was hoping to see.

And the "drama" is kinda lame. Cat trash-talking Tyra Banks to the other ladies? Whatever.

I do like Lynda.

Edited by WTGH

• Members

Haha, uh oh - Kim better start hitting the books again to refresh her nursing skills... looks like she won't be getting spoiled by him anymore!

I think the Greg/NeNe thing happened for a few reasons:

1) The fame turned her a bit and separated them

2) Greg didn't support NeNe finding her real father and continuing that relationship

3) Greg having these shady side business deals behind her back with Dwight (shown on Season 3) and probably others

4) Greg cheating

Stick with DC! It gets better - I just love those women for some reason.

• Members

Well you can hide alot on camera and Greg was very quiet. NeNe's fame blew up so Im sure that took its toll. There's also the economy and while he was the bread winner before, she became the one making the money. While business was floundering for him, she became a star in her own right and was booking appearances and making money off of her Housewives success

As far as DC goes, I thought it started out decent but gets VERY boring after like the 3rd episode. Unfortunatley it doesnt get any better till the final 2 episodes, if you can last that long. The drama will feel a bit more real then especially at teh reunion

• Members

Just finished Ep. 6 of DC:

Lynda: My favorite BY FAR. I find her fascinating...she's a cold bitch, and she owns it. Her relationship with Ebong, her kids, etc. I get the feeling she's a liberated woman. She's probably been through a lot of crap.

Mary: I don't mind her. She gives off the Virginia vibe, which I like. She looks a lot like Melody Thomas Scott, I read rumors they were sisters.

The closet issue is :rolleyes:

Stacie: Shut it with the VA & MD ARE NOT DC! :rolleyes: I also don't understand the (supposedly) racist comments and the touchy attitude.

Her husband is cool.

Bravo needs to put a moratorium on the adopted-looking for my parents stories on these franchises.

Cat: Hate this dog hoarsed voice skank. I don't think she's funny or witty...she's downright rude. If you're not a Republican and don't like Republicans then don't go to their freakin' function (which was totally lame, BTW). I was slightly offended by her antics there.

I don't understand why she's bad-mouthing when her HUSBAND worked for Bush?

Michaele: Bitch, calm down. Too neurotic and jumpy. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm intrigued by her charlatan husband.

The supermarket grape stomping had me rolling! :lol: These two give Alex & Simon a run for their money.

Overall, I'm enjoying it. Although the my best friend's cousin's nephew sister's babysitter's stepson's mistress works for the Obama's has to stop. I'm not interested in your so called connection to the First Couple.

• Members

Just caught the most recent Beverly Hills episode...I can't stand Camille..And I wish I could feel bad about the impending doom of her marriage, but now I'm just excited to see it on t.v. because I can't stand the barbie doll..That face just doesn't even move..

Wondering where the random battle between Taylor and Kim is gonna come from.