Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just think that Potomac is becoming too violent at this point. This show has had an altercation each season ranging all the way back to season 2. 

S2: Fingergate with Ashley/Robyn

S3: Monique/Robyn umbrella-gate

S4: Ashely/Candiace with the knife

S5: The infamous winery brawl with Candiace and Monique

S6: Salad toss with Mia and Candiace

S7: The Miami wine toss w/ Mia & Wendy AND Karen & Cha-Cha almost coming to blows in Mexico

Like they need to relax. 

• Members

What was Candiace going to do with that champagne bottle??

Remember when she and her then-buddies iced Monique out of the show for less? Time to bring Monique back, and stop hiring these strippers and wannabes. Not to sound like S1 Grande Dame, but it's all becoming a little déclassé.

Couldn't see Gizelle or Robyn -- they're usually around instigating this mess.

A problem a lot of the RHONY cast had with Tinsley was her, for lack of a better phrase, lack of substance. She didn't really want to share much more of herself outside the parameters of her 'finding my prince' SL. Regarding Dale Mercer, I adored her and would have LOVED for Dale to have been made a full-time RH on NYC after Tinsley left. A wealth of life experience, pushy mom, lively, shady, has a life in Palm Beach too, plus she is apparently teetotal! An added bonus

The trailer and previews of new RHONY certainly look glossy and gorgeous, so for sure I will check it out. But beyond the curated Instagram of it all, I'm not getting a feel for personality or a group dynamic, which I did with Dubai. So, yeah, I'm worried that it is entirely style over substance. I can only scroll Instagram for so long before I get a bit bored, lol.

• Members

People on IG are saying Robyn is there - at the very beginning of the video, she's the one at the bottom of the screen that dips out to the left.  But that looks more like a waitress to me... haha, who also tries to eventually help, but then keeps cleaning up the table?  Weird.

While physical violence is never the answer, if someone threw a glass at me and it hit my face, I don't know that I couldn't hold back either...  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Yes, I was sad to see that yellow WAS NOT Gizelle. Which is why I hollered.

@Cat It appeared while Candiace was trying to ignore her after saying something, Sesame Street threw her drink on Candiace so Candiace just naturally reacted with the bottle...not realizing her friend was defending her already. And once Sesame Street threw the cup/shoe at the friend, it was game over...thus Sesame Street got her butt whooped. 

I thought the GEB had already left before this happened though?

• Members

I think Atlanta, the issue at this point isn't the women... it's production! They need to change production teams. I think this is a problem with the majority of these shows (minus Miami and now nuRHONY). 

As expected, I enjoyed nuRHONY. It was fresh, diverse, and I totally see the potential there. I'd be scared if I were a lot of these other cities b/c if new NY becomes a success, Andy is going to cut all these women for cheaper, newer wives. 

• Members

I'm surprised I feel just the opposite to you, on both counts.

ATL

ATL isn't working because of the cast. These women hate each other. There is no chemistry. Kenya is clocking in, Kandi is using it as a publicity tool, Sheree is fronting, Sanya, Marlo, and Drew do not have the star power to be a next generation.

nuRHONY

Flop. So boring. They literally had a fight about cheese and the trailer looked incredibly dull. Also, Bravo was leaning a lot on the 'Look at them being moms! Look at the little kids!' and that's something a lot of viewers absolutely hate.

Edited by DaytimeFan