Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Thanks for pointing that out. I was only thinking about the entertainment value of having Monique back on Potomac, but I would imagine that the last thing on earth she wants to do right now is dip her toe in that nest of vipers. She'd have literally one person (Karen) in her corner, and the GEBs would be cackling over her divorce and spreading cheating rumors. So, yes, establishing a new co-parenting system for her 3 kids and adjusting to a new life must be her priority now. 

I would love her on RHUGT. Monique can be prickly and puts up a wall to get to know her, but once the wall comes down, it could engender some cross-RH friendships.

I know little about the NBA. I do wonder if the budget KKW bot will feature Marcus a lot this season. She's been hiding him the last two seasons, and neither he nor his family seem to want him anywhere near a RH franchise.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I feel like Monique is the missing piece that RHOP's core cast does not want, but needs, to acknowledge. 

But as Cheap pointed out, this may not be the right time for her personally to enter that gladiatorial arena.

• Members

I just feel like everything that has occurred in the past couple of seasons still leads back to Monique/Candiace's situation. Until that matter is addressed, it'll remain an albatross over the show. 

And the only people that don't want Monique back would be Gizzard, Poorbyn, and Cryangle. Monique is still friends with Karen and Ashley. She has had friend interactions with Mia in the past on social media. And Wendy (sadly) is in a position where she cannot afford to want to ice out anyone else as she's constantly on an island. Then we have to factor in Nneka--the newest housewife. 

• Members

Good point.

And ITA that without having meaningfully resolved S5 and Monique's banishment (by the EP as well as the GEBs), RHOP has been in a long rut and cannot move forward properly. 

The only stumbling blocks to her return has got to be Candiace, and Gizelle's corrosive jealousy. 

ETA: Speaking of Gizelle.... I kind of feel for her here, not going to lie.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC

How was Taylor not made into a full-time HW? We got her bisexuality reveal (a secret well kept all these years) and she has strongly activated Heather to lean into her most performatively outraged. Just like Kyle with her (totally unfounded) martyr complex, outrage is Heather's happy place. Last year, her arguing skills were sorely under-utilized, but Taylor has brought back Prosecutor Dubrow's golden tongue.

That, plus the amazing amount of flashbacks in the episode, solidifies my feeling that OC is harking back to its glory years. I am loving it, even if the ratings are meh.

Meanwhile, Jenn continues to change her story on philandering Ryan (how is this guy getting the chicks? I honestly do not understand it. He is no Frankie Catania Jr), and Tamra continues to throw friend and foe under the bus every chance she gets. Like I said, this is classic OC, and an added bonus, it's not painfully dark.

• Members

Awwwww. Yeah, it's been a hectic and dramatic birth month on this end. And I'm still dealing with the fallout, but slowly getting back to my scheduled programming. hehe. I still haven't started NJ (or this season of OC or finished FAMILY KRAMA, BELOW DECK, BELOW DECK: SY), but I've been getting around. It's good to see OC seems like it's been good so far and Tamra is Tamra-ing. And IKR...after finishing OC last season, I actually am liking Emily...outside of Gina. 

Yes on RHOM. They have done such a great job of keeping things under wraps in terms of Season 6. And ice out where??? Cuz Alexia and Marysol are STILL filming with (and even sitting around) Adriana. I have adored all the pictures I've seen of Adriana (with her dark hair back yesss) in Mexico City. I love that she's running with the platform and using it to her advantage. And I HAVE!!! With some of BH and RHOA trips when they are going down and you get pictures fast. Or RHOP in Miami when the drink toss happened or...the FIGHT. lol. Speaking of...I like that BH has also been keeping things under wraps as well. 

Count me in on Monique back on RHOP. But now probably is not the right time. Perhaps as a cameo at the end of the current season a la Kenya at the end of Season 11?

• Members

If Larsa thinks she's going to get half of another player's retirement portfolio, she's got another thing coming. As soon as Michael Jordan heard she was suing Pippen for 50%, he likely got Marcus's money locked in trusts. He understands exactly who and what he is dealing with.

@Taoboi I don't know if you've heard the BH gossip which has emerged recently on Twitter. And nope, its not Mauricio & Dorit.

Now, I personally believe this is all wishful thinking on the part of a BH fan which somehow went viral. But eagle-eyed Insta followers noticed that Kyle hasnt posted lovey-dovey Mauricio content in some time. Instead, she has been posting a lot of pics of a new best friend -- Morgan Wade. Who looks a lot like Teddi with tattoos.

The speculation is that Kyle and MW are an item and that the Umansky marriage is quietly no more. Unfortunately, BH finished filming some time ago, and the fact that we have heard zzipabout the season leads me to believe that this rumor doing the rounds will not be featuring. Shame! An escándalo as big as this would already have been leaked by a Bravo producer, IMO. Nevertheless, I am enjoying the fanfic vibe and the TIkTok Jessica Fletchers of it all.