• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

JENNIFER FOR THE WIN!!!!

I might be one of the most insightful sounding taglines Teresa has ever said. 

I LOVED both of the new girls...though Blonde's one reminds me of Siggy's. And Rachel's is top tier. 

We know how I feel about Marge so...lint.

I kinda feel Dolores is a grower. 

• Members

What... no mention of Melissa's lame-ass tagline? I have no clue what she's talking about with the fresher air.

I thought Jennifer's and Dolores's were the best.

Teresa's tagline is ok, but the delivery? She sounds Xanaxed to her eyeballs.

I have to say I am looking forward to this season. Don't let me down, NJ!

• Members

I'm looking forward to New Jersey too. Ditto Orange County. Like, I'm really super curious about this next season of OC and it's normally not a Housewives show that I anticipate. 

Regarding the taglines, I thought they were mostly clunky and longwinded. And like you mentioned of Teresa's, the delivery of some of them are :::yawn:::  I'll be just fine if they don't play the opening for the majority of the episodes as they seem to be doing nowadays.   IMO, the best taglines spoken are Margaret and Jennifer. 

In other news: 

Potomac Reunion fashion: 

Ashley continues to impress... Dear Lord at Gizelle and Charrisse...  

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/style-living/rhop-season-7-reunion-dresses-fashion-spoilers

Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 03Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 05Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 09Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 04Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 06Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 01Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 02Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 07Rhop Season 7 Reunion Looks 08

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

And I am here for what @Gray Bunny said re: NJ and OJ which of course means I need to finish BOTH of their current seasons before they get deleted off my system...something Bravo and Peacock have been subtly doing as new seasons start for shows. Same for CW...cuz SUPERMAN AND LOIS. lol.

As for POTOMAC's reunion clothes...maybe it's my love of blue or my love of updos, but I love ALL of them. Even Gizelle's. I think my favorites are Wendy (the details of it is lovely to my eyes), La Dame (that updo and the sass that picture shows), and Candiace (ooooo those ruffles). And Jacqueline's is giving me LaToya's RHOA reunion look and I LOVVVVVED her reunion look. 

• Members

That electric blue colorscape is searing my eyeballs. Reminds me of when they went canary yellow at the S5 reunion.

I'm not just saying this because I've been bashing Ashley most of this season, but she's a little under-dressed here. Maybe because ive been freezing this winter, but i feel chilly just looking at her! Her hair OTOH looks phenomenal. 

In my humble opinion, Candiace is best dressed, followed by Jacqueline (!). Wendy tried to do something different with her look, and just about pulled it off. The work on her dress, BTW, is exquisite and easily the most high-end of the group. 

Karen's dress looks a little cheap, and so does Robyn's upholstered outfit, but both are wearing the hell out of them. Mia has a lingerie top, of course. 

Honestly, this is the best dress Charrisse has probably ever worn. However, she paired it with stripper shoes (actually, on closer inspection, i like the shoes??) and Stripper-Barbie hair. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thank God Gizelle did not let us down! She chose a 1988-in-a-bargain-bin flammable monstrosity. Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter would set fire to that gloved mess with one of her ultra-slim cigarettes. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP:

All the women (except Cha-Cha) look really nice. FINALLY, Gizelle looks decent for a reunion. Hopefully, this is the start of her dressing better.

RHOM:

10/10 yet again. This episode was the perfect melange of hilarity and heartbreak. 

Adriana's date was an ass, but Alexia deserved his venom. And what makes it worse is that the website did show he was divorced. Had she simply scrolled down instead of foaming at the mouth to have a moment, she wouldn't be looking like an idiot now. I think it is appalling that she felt she did not need to give Adriana an apology. Now any venom Adriana aims at Alexia is earned. 

The lunch had to be one of the best ensemble scenes on reality TV. Nicole paper bagged Larsa and Alexia with ease. And Marysol is a clown for trying to show that single DM from some random. If I were Nicole today, I'd be bringing up Larsa now banging MJ, Jr. all reunion long and asking has she been sleeping with him since childhood. Yep, I'd go there. 

Lenny v. Lisa... First off, Elle slapping Lisa like it was an episode of The Bold of the Beautiful...

Please register in order to view this content

Elle is lucky Lisa ain't old school but that bottom would still be red today. However, I do believe that Elle is picking up on the tension within the household and is acting out. That breaks my heart. And just when I think Lenny couldn't go any lower, he does. He is literally the WORST husband to ever be on one of these shows. 

• Members

It feels like Alexia decided to just be an unrepentant bitch this season. She is SO unlikeable. I had no problem with the way that guy talked to her especially given she’s out there spreading false rumors and not even being smart enough to actually read all of her proof.

Marysol thought she had some sort of smoking gun and just looked dumb too. 

I’m over the white Cuban grannies at this point.

• Members

I just don't get why she can't admit that she was wrong about the guy. Buckling down after proven to be wrong just makes you unlikeable. But whatever. Alexia is going to burn out quicker than she expects (with the audience) if she keeps it up. 

I don't even pay mind to Marysol. She's a one trick pony and a drunk as Nicole pointed out. Sometimes, I feel like Marysol is doing more than drinking (allegedly). 

They just opened the floodgates for Adriana to extract her fangs and go to work. They better remind themselves quickly of how Adriana used to thrash Joanna. 

• Members

They're these weird hybrid fashions, where they don't look like something one could buy at retail, and yet they don't look couture.  Instead it's like someone bought a dress and just started hot gluing stuff to it.

They are beautiful women, with superior hair and makeup applications, but the dresses do not look expensive nor well designed.   Also, they rarely seem well-suited for sitting.  Candiace's legs are going to look like she ran into a flock of birds after those feathers are imprinted onto her skin when she sits on them for eight hours, and Wendy's beaded embellishment is going to look like it is growing out of her chin when she is lounging on the sofa.

Edited by j swift