Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lovely indeed lol.  I think my favorite is Camille dismissing her, but looking back, I loved Erika scared the hell outta her. 

NYC: Even though it's technically unfair, I get why Ramona is holding Leah to a different standard in terms of not talking about vaginas and body parts and sex acts. Going back to the old "pecking order" Sonja mentioned in season 4, Leah's the young newbie of the show and in Ramona's eyes, she has to ease her way into being down in the thick of things with the rest of the cast. Or perhaps it's a motherly thing because the other 4 are so much damn older (and have been through so much more) than her. Either way, it's not fair but for some reason I get it. 

Sonja's water pills being the cause of her messiness... lol... well at least we have an answer.  She looked so genuinely overjoyed at their small but festive birthday dinner for her. That's the kind of party I'd prefer as well. 

LuAnn continues to defy age and get hotter and hotter. 

I'm ready for Dorinda to have an intervention. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

THIS. It's on my new wifi system and other than the finale which I never saw completely...I feel no desire to do it. But I am sure you remember how heated that season made me and why. 

I did and I LOVED every minute of it. I still love Sutton doing it. Southerner in me gets it.

In other news, I see Lipsa decided it was a good idea to come for Garcelle's kids.

Please register in order to view this content

I also see that Monique found her parrot. 

And CONGRATS, PORSHA!!!! I can't believe the turn her life is making. I really enjoyed the RACE IN AMERICA (without Andy hosting) that was on after RHOP last night. You think as a black man, you have experienced and seen everything, but that was still quite eye-opening. 

• Members

Since deleted but saved.

And according to Garcelle, Lipsa has also warned in no uncertain terms that if a person's first season is about people getting to know you, a person's second season is about everyone coming after you. Or something to that effect. Basically guess who will be the target next?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Both Gizelle and Chariisse are behind this rumor, and it is SO HEINOUS  It is onw of the worst pieces of made-up gossip I have ever heard on these shows, because it could break up a marriage and a family. 

I don't believe this rumor for a second. Not sure I believe in Ashley & Michael's relationship.... or Robyn & Juan's.... or Giz & Chocolate.... or even La Grande Dame & Ray's! But I do believe that Monique & Chris love each other and their family above everything and are loyal to each other. Their marriage seems the real deal and they appear to value it above reality TV money.

Honestly, Gizelle and Charrisse are soulless and evil for trying to launch that rumor and destroy other people's lives. I hope they get dragged for filth and that Giz finally gets exposed on the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I was also thinking about Monique, and how she does not strike me as a fool who would throw away a solid marriage/family unit on a fling with her trainer.

Chris Samuels seems particularly attuned to her needs and supportive of her ventures. Remember when his mother called Monique a heifer on TV? Chris stood firmly by his wife. It was Monique who wanted he and his mother to make up, because family seems important to her also. 

He seems thrilled with his baby son. Last year, with Monique's pregnancy and the baby shower and the fact that this was Monique's first baby after a miscarriage, her demeanour, too, was only gratefulness and excitement. Not guilt or disillusionment with her husband. They project uncomplicated unity whenever we see them.

Candiace spilling this tea tho.... she really gives zero [!@#$%^&*]. No secret is safe with her. And on behalf of the Potomac viewing audience, than goodness for that! Gizelle is going to be pissed.

Gizelle never had a solid story in all the seasons I have watched. I mean, what was her story last year? Sherman breaking up with her offscreen? However, Bravo thinks she is the backbone of the show and love her bitchy VTs. Production also likes that she stirs the pot behind the scenes. Miraculously, she rarely gets called out on it (except by Karen).

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL, Teddi's smacked-puppy shock-face when Erika turns her semi-automatic on her never 

Please register in order to view this content

gets  OLD  . Teddi is petrified of Erika and desperate for her approval.

teddi mellencamp | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

ITA with everything you said about RHONY. And yes, Luann's body is insane.

• Members

Wow, that is just ugly and nasty. I may be wrong for giving Lisa Rinna too much credit, but I don't think even she would go this low...   Charrisse has always been a low-class ugly hater who's too jealous to support other women, but this takes it to a whole new level. Ditto Gizelle. 

Agreed 100% on Monique and Chris. They are the real deal. They don't need the coins. 

• Members

Chris Samuels is one big sexy family man. I do NOT see Monique stepping out, 

I am questioning Gizelle and Pastor Penis, they don’t live in the same city and their  girls are not enthused at all.
The one likable thing about Gizelle is that for the most part she is good with Robyn. They seem like a genuine friendship although she did act out at Robyns showing last year. 

• Members

I love how nobody doubts Gizelle did this. She’s been so jealous of Monique from day one and unfortunately Monique fell for her trap hence the fight with Candiace. I wonder what this means specifically for Candiace and Monique. Considering they fought Candiace doesn’t HAVE to be revealing this, but she is. Really they both were victims here because it looks like they had patched things up and then this stuff came up. 

All I know is that the upcoming reunion for Potomac is about put every reunion to shame. This is going to be insane!