• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^

This.

Plus I doubt a judge will toss her in jail right before Christmas seeing as she has 3 kids, is involved in her community, and is a first time offender. 

Candiace, on the other hand, is playing a losing game. Bravo is gonna get dragged in this and they are gonna be p*ssed. While they are happy this is gonna boost the ratings, they are going to have to have to probably get their own legal team to protect themselves. Networks hate to be dragged into legal matters. 

• Members

I'm getting more quality RHOBH content from Keeping Up with the Kardashians than BH itself. Two weeks ago, we saw, on the 30th anniversary of Nicole Brown Simpson's death, Kris meeting up with Faye Resnick at Toscana to reminisce. She also did a shapewear commercial with Kyle and Rinna. I swear, Vyle and Rinna were almost digestible in those scenes. The Faye lunch was actually pretty moving and reminded me a little of S1-3 BH. 

Even after LVP's horribly handled departure, BH still has some of the raw materials to make this show spark. But it doesn't seem to want to use anything real life or authentic. So we have to dip back into the Kim/Brandi pond again because, let's be honest, Erika doesn't want to bring anything other than Mikey to the table, and Rinna is too cheap to host an event.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It was an unpopular opinion last season, but I really enjoyed it. I felt it was a nice transitional season and having just finished episode two of RHOA, I am LOVING this season. I feel like it's building nicely from what they developed last season and the return of Kenya has been a smashing success. Despite the drama surrounding her exit, it wouldn't have made sense when you consider she had a high risk pregnancy and wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. Plus I feel leaving on a positive note and coming back with a baby and husband makes me appreciate her more. The best part of this season is that it's giving me old school Housewives feel with the soap storytelling. Two years ago they would've edited Nene, Tanya and Marlo into every episode regardless of when it filmed. I LIKE that they're slowly and organically allowing the story to develop. The first episode had Kenya's return, then Marlo tonight and Nene and Tanya arrive next week. It gives you something to build towards.

Kandi - She's always consistant and entertaining. This season she's been featuring less of her co-stars so far which is nice because you can focus on her and her relationships with the girls. I loved seeing Todd and Ace so far and the baby story interests me.

Cynthia - Normally I can take or leave her, but so far she is bringing it. I like the Mike story and it was nice seeing Noelle again. I also like that she isn't going to cry and beg Nene for forgiveness. She has a lighter energy which is working.

Porsha - I still can't believe how much I hated her and now she is not only watchable but enjoyable. The Dennis stuff is conflicting because everybody warned her, but it still sucks seeing what has happened. I hope she doesn't take him back, but she's always been a fool so she probably will.

Eva - I still don't see how she has a peach. I don't dislike her, but she is just there. Once again it looks like she's going to continue throwing jabs behind peoples back then back tracking and !@#$%^&*] poppin when called out. I can't stand when she does this! They better not give her another pass and let this hoe have it. With that said, I'm still hoping she moves to Dallas for her new job and relocates to RHOD with Claudia Jordan. She's a small fish here, but with Claudia they could make Dallas watchable.

Marlo - I saved my favorite for last. I know many don't like her, but I've always found her entertaining. I follow her closely on social media and always felt she should be a HW because she does so much that isn't featured on the show that could round her character out. I was so happy that when she returned they included her nephews. I was curious how that would be handled. It was nice seeing her be vulnerable. She almost didn't even seem like the same person. Seeing her bond with those boys the past few months on social media and now on the show has really made me respect her. I doubt she wanted kids, but she stepped up to the plate and has made those boys the center of her life. It isn't just for the show, this is her life and I applaud her for that. Not many with her lifestyle would take on that responsibility.

Now going forward, I can't wait to see my favorite petty Moose next week! I hope Nene is as sour faced and bitter as ever! I have missed her hating ass!

• Members

RHOA

Wow, Marlo actually showcased a little bit of her life. I dont think she's ever shown any of her family, let alone talk about them

So many babies and all the women are having or had girls. They are all gonna be adorable in a few years when they can run around together

Marc came across as an ahole. I didnt like how he was criticizing Kenya as a mother when he's only a part time dad

Im liking Porsha and how real she is being with her storyline. I makes her alot more relatable

Im already dreading Nene. Her negativity was felt all throughout this episode

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why is Nene back on RHOA? Why didn't they Gunvalson her? Nene made last season unbearable. A two episode suspension is nothing and she doesn't take it seriously so why have her back? I usually hate children on the show but Cynthia's convo with her daughter was what makes the HW great. IT didn't feel scripted, and it was about a real mother/daughter convo. It's not daughters crying about their felon father or privileged white kids whining about having to decorate their dorms.