Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah real friendships can grow from a common enemy but not when it comes from Nene. If that's the case then where is Lisa Wu? Sheree Whitfield? DeShawn Snow? LaToya Jackson? All of these women at one point were Nene's friend and had a common enemy like Nene but all these relationships went left [or Nene never mentions them anymore]. Nene is known to toss allies aside when she doesn't need them anymore. Look at Cynthia. Marlo. Kenya. All her allies at one point. She tossed them aside when they dared to think on their own and defy her.

Nene has no real friends with the exception of Diana and that's because Diana is subservient and willing to ride Nene's coattails till they fall off. She won't defy Nene and she'll be her loyal puppet to the end as long as she financially/socially benefits from it.

And I am sure Nene is only being cordial to Kandi because she needs her as a number against too, but it won't come to fruition. Unlike all the other women that has/still are on the show, Kandi is the one person Nene has never been able to control. And never will. Kandi is only riding with Nene because of Phaedra, who is currently mesmerized by the fact that Nene (after all this time) has acknowledged her. That's ALL Phaedra wanted. Acceptance from Nene. Now she's got it and she's on cloud nine. What she fails to forget is Nene will chuck her to side once Nene leaves this show. Same with basic ass Dumbsha Porsha.

I still have a soft spot for Nene in my heart BUT I will call her out on her sh*t. She has a history of using and abusing people. She'll love you up one second and toss you out like yesterday's trash the next. Her track record verifies that.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

RHOA tea:

Saw this posted somewhere else....

Some potential Kenya tea. The poster said:

"I'm from Atl and my cousin's bestfriend is one of the newer producers for Bravo specifically RHOA. He told me kenya moore is pregnant by her boyfriend she's 2 months going on 3 he said she had that whole pregnancy glow but she's not showing. She's starting to like it's barely there and you can barely tell it's a tiny pudge, but she's trying to disguise it because it's still early and she has a high-risk pregnancy. She's very nervous but everything so far so good and you'll see the whole thing play out on the show (doctors appointments...the usual) they have all that filmed. As far as he knows her aunt lori knows Cynthia, Claudia, and Brandon and that's it (that's on the show)

Also, her boyfriend was in atlanta with her about two weeks ago he stayed at her house he's a real tall muscular built guy like 6'7 mid 30's really nice guy this is his first kid. it's the same guy she tweeted photos of awhile back he said he wasn't really into the cameras/filming just into Kenya (so not sure if he'll be showed or not) also Cynthia and Brandon have definitely met him."

Pics of Kenya's Bae:

10513783_754872537908244_607238171_n.jpg

10299709_1429323563998143_1916917115_n.j

0105428c2f9e11e39bf922000ab5b971_8.jpg

Damn he's fine as f*ck. Phaedra, take this loss well. Kenya, hold onto your man b/c if you don't, I'll eagerly take him. tongue.png

In other news, the ladies too a group picture.

928060_678548455561367_32048147_n.jpg

Kenya, Demetria, Cynthia, Claudia, and even basic ass Porsha look cute. Nene....ph34r.png Yeah. Get some new pants. I swear I've seen her wear them same ripped jeans for awhile now. It's becoming like that sheer black top and black bra she used to don all the time. Phaedra, yuck. And Kandi is spanks down in that dress. Not flattering....

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

So, can we agree that CrayShannon is the MVP of RHoOC this season? Without her, there would have been no conflict, no story, no nothing. In a good way, not in the Brandi way on RHoBH which was so ruthlessly shot down. I guess I appreciate her honesty in laying it all bare, to the point where she admits that women flirting with David bothers her (and David flirting right back -- there has got to be a reason why he is suddenly on a health kick and buffing up. I'd watch out for those divorce papers if I were Shannon).

And the fact that she was sitting nect to Andy IMO says something. Interesting that Tamra was on Andy's right but I was surprised how well she acquitted herself. She just came back and back again after the attacks, like Cujo, barking and biting. Tamra, I don't think, is going anywhere.

I am still TeamHeather&Terry even though the construction comment cannot be easily explained away. I think the Bedeors are out to get them, actually, and this Take Down the Bedeors comment is ridiculous. I cannot picture Terry saying something like that, for all his annoyance with them.

More Brianna! Love her.

Lizzie was a non-entity this first Reunion episode. It doesn't bode well, which is too bad as she adds a note of calm and common sense to the group.

• Members

Without Tamra, there'd be no drama! Tamra was instrumental in planting seeds, winding Shannon up and instigating drama with the group. I don't think Shannon and Heather would have as much issues with each other if not for Tamra's lying and instigating to be honest. I will concede and admit that Shannon was a valuable housewife. I didn't give her as much credit early on as I should have as it was only towards the end that I saw her actual worth. She had a lot of issues with her husband, but I didn't care about her family life as she was super irritating in her scenes away from the women. It was only when those family issues became group issues that I became and interested and it was bc of Tamra why that came about

Poor Lizzie. Man expected her to be the next Gretchen and when she didn't live up to that, she sort of failed. I think she could have easily been dropped to a friend if they weren't afraid of having just 4 wives. I know NJ did it mid-taping but they didn't have much choice. I actually think this season had enough material that they could have proceeded with just 4 wives. Wow, it just hit me that this was the first season where all the women were actually wives.