• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA:

Nene can go. Seriously. If she's too big to film with certain women then she can go. Kenya, on the other hand, I understand her reasoning for not wanting to film with Porsha. I'd pay her in dust too. Without Kenya, Porsha has no story, which means she might not hold a peach next season, which is fine with me. Bravo just needs to dump Nene, Porsha, and possibly Phaedra and snag Marlo, Vicky Rowell, and bring back Sheree.

RHONJ:

Boring. So boring. All these women come off as fake this season. Every single last one. We all know Teresa is straying from normal behavior because of her case. Dina comes off guarded when it comes to familial issues. Melissa oozes fraudulence. Amber is clearly acting for the camera. And the twins come off as authentic but the people surrounding them are famewhores. This whole franchise wreaks of fame hungry people and fakes. But Bravo only have themselves to blame as they killed this show two seasons ago, by focusing on the Gorga/Guidice/Wakile feud for too long.

That's great news! Maybe it'll gain a good enough audience here, so when season two airs, it'll air here on track and Andy (a real host) can host their next reunion.

• Members

NJ was good to me last night. Last season was boring and contrived as hell. The twins and Amber >>>>>>>> Caroline, Jacqueline, and Kathy.

LOL @ Amber getting so upset at Teresa's house over the charges. Teresa was like "Are you okay now?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's going to be popping next week! Amber husband is messy as hell!

• Members

Xt3sft6.jpg?1

the youngest one is growing up quite gorgeously. Her blue eyes are to die for.

tumblr_inline_n9fr424oQn1rb2t1j.gif

Milania's turning into quite the brat. They need to check that now.

I love Teresa's hustle. She's running with this cooking/baking thing. I have to say this season is so depressing. I find it uncomfortable to watch her through her current struggle.

TeresaTwin, I hate how she pronounces her name. Id rather it be pronounced the same way as the original but with a letter at the end of her name. The pronunciation is just annoying. They really should have just canned her and kept Nicole as a housewife.

om99pJZ.jpg

Why was Khloe Kardashian working the front end?

What was the point of Amber bringing that sh-t up in front of Teresa's kids? Really? And then she starts crying and kept going on and on about it. Oh boy, now she's bringing up her cancer. Girl, STOP. I cant with her constantly bringing up the cancer card

I feel as if Ritchie has been recast with Rino.

NY

tumblr_n9dgh3kHua1qfejiao1_500.jpg

I cant...lol

BH

tumblr_n9c73hOYjm1rfv6w6o1_500.jpg

The two Lisa's filming together. Vanderpump SLAYS just walking down the street

• Members

RHOC:

It was OK. I love that it was setting up for next week, which is the trip to Bali. From the past few episodes, to tonight's, and even the preview of next week, Tamra is all over the place. That woman lies like it's no tomorrow and can't even keep them straight. IDK why any of these women are eager to be her friend. They should all wash their hands clean of her.

• Members

Here is the first promo I've found for RHOMelbourne. I think they could get good soundbites from Jackie and Gina if they want to keep the promos in this mold. I do think it's a mistake airing the show at noon because that gives them no chance to develop any audience. Regardless of the ratings, since it isn't produced by Bravo they won't lose money so I would just place it after one of the existing Housewives shows and see how it does. Or they could've put it on Thursdays with Don't Be Tardy.

ETA:

Forgot the actual promo lol: http://instagram.com/p/rBhgZqzdnf/

Edited by Chris B