Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Once Kenya is on the hot seat, she makes excuses and lies. She never takes responsibility for anything, so a dragging she had coming. She's ridiculous but entertaining. If nothing else, Porsha has forced Kenya to look for different ways to make herself interesting because she was shown to be a loud mouth punk.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

An adult doesn't bring a damn scepter to a reunion!!!!! WTF? Are we serious? She's an attention seeking fame whore....she may have been a valid working actress these past 40 years but I had NEVER heard of Kenya Moore until last season and to this day I still don't even remember if she was Miss USA or Miss America! She keeps acting like she has all this wealth and has led this glamorous life where all these men come a knocking on her door but so far we've seen nothing but Walter a guy she PAID to be on the show and this fake "prince"

As Phaedra said after the incident with Porsha..."GIRL BYE!"

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Kenya: video footage in case you missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLLlMuZ_a30

Drug as in the past tense of drag.

drug 2 [druhg] Show IPA
verb Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard.
a simple past tense and past participle of drag.

Yes because adults point objects in others faces and yells through bullhorns at others.

Edited by PJA

• Members
How did she get all into Christopher Williams' business? He told Kenya ans as recently as last year in an interview that he was NOT married. Why wouldn't Kenya question that when Natalie sais they've been married for 20 years? This is tv not real life. All of these women are messy and stay in each other's business.

When I grew up pulling somebody's hair was not an ass beating. Try harder.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
I certainly have not coddled Kenya. I said she was wrong for the bullhorn it does not excuse Porsha hitting her. Let me hit somebody on my job because they provoked me and see if I get to keep my job and avoid charges. :rolleyes: A lot of them (not here) are Kenya haters. Kenya hasn't done anything worse than these pther girls but violence is ok. Had Kenya snatched that toupee off of Nene head we would be seeing different responses. Edited by Eric83

• Members
Some people celebrate violence and shame the people who do the right thing by going to police. The fact Kenya filed charges makes her a punk. Never mind the fact that Porsha herself said during her argument with Kenya in Anguilla that if Kenya hit her she would be pressing charges.

Kenya didn't even get a chance to hit her back. She got off the floor unfazed and unbothered.

Watching it again and LMAO at how turned up Porsha got when Kenya was about to spill the tea on her extramarital affair to Andy. Kenya told Porsha to hit her and get fired and she did it. Bye Dumbass!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Kenya is definitely entertaining. I love to watch her make a complete idiot of herself and she can stay on the show for all I care. Not sure who wants her off. I think they all should come back next season.

Who is Kenya to question Natalie??? I wouldn't have said nothing if i were Kenya and in the same situation because its not my marriage nor does it effect me.

And the way Kenya called the police and then acting like she was having flashbacks from a previous abusive relationship you would have though she was hospitalized....so it must have felt like a beating to her.

Edited by PJA