Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love watching Chyka too. They'd be really foolish to not have her back for next season, she is delightful to watch and easily the most relatable. I think it helps when we see the women with their families like we did in Vancouver. I'm a broken record, but Melbourne and Vancouver, for my money, are pitch perfect iterations of the RH franchise. Bravo should be looking to their international editions to see how these shows can really be done.

I just love Jackie now that she's given Gina a fair shake. She's hilarious.

• Members

The finale was boring but the reunion trailer was EVERYTHING.

Clearly Kenya has these women pressed at the reunion, and it looks like she gets Phaedra together too. The WWHL special was sad. It did Nene no favors IMO. I felt she came off looking bitter towards Cynthia and Marlo, and still didn't explain herself well. And for her to suggest that Cynthia needs to get the boot is low. If I was Cynthia, I'd be pissed. Nene sucks as a friend and her record shows it. When people don't ride or die for her, she wants them off the show. Even the Andy/Nene dynamic was off. She came off as passive-aggressive towards him too. I see season 7 being the downfall of Nene. Calling it now.

• Members

Everybody wants to create LIES about how nobody has wanted to film with Kenya, but that doesn't reflect in what we see on screen. Kandi and Cynthia haven't had any problems filming with Kenya and NENE herself had no problems filming with Kenya prior to Pillow Talk. On the other hand, the way Nene has destroyed her relationship with EVERYONE, I find it hard to see who would want to film with her. Strangely enough it seems only Porsha and Phaedra would want to.

• Members

Cynthia has kissed Nene's ass from the second she debuted. She never brought nothing to the show which isn't news but for her to say she wants her off now just because she has beef with her is triflin'. And who is Nene kidding when she said she doesn't condone violence but people shouldn't violate other people's personal space. After all the time she got in a bitch's face? Kim? Kandi? Sheree? Dwight? Who could forget when she chased Dwight all over that event demanding that Greg didn't owe him ten thousand dollars. Even Andy was shocked when she threw Cynthia under the bus and defended her. Nene loves to talk about what being a real friend means. Apparently when you you stop kissing her ass 24/7 then you're a traitor. It will be interesting to see who gets fired. Marlo should have been at the reunion. Period.

• Members

It's not like Kenya is a sophisticated individual herself - ex: fan, megaphone. Those initial "over dramatic" descriptions of the fight appear to be accurate. Seeing the previews and the megaphone action, I'm thinking Porsha just snapped.

Nene was so da-n obnoxious on WWHL. Fake b-tch. She'd do herself a huge favor if she talked as little as possible.

Nene's reaction in the preview of the fight? Love.