Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Some of those women look so pained and miserable. Between the one wearing the antler dress and the one beside her wearing a bedsheet, I wonder if they all have to stay in that room or they die, or something.

I do like the one sitting down on the right. She reminds me of Juliet Landau.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Only complaint I have about Ladies of London (other than it not being a HW series) is that 4 of the 6 women are American. I feel that was a cop out and as Real Housewives of Melbourne (and Vancouver) have shown us, there are a lot of interesting non-Americans out there that are perfect for these shows. Hell, even Beverly Hills' most popular cast member is British. In fact, they had THREE Europeans on the show this past season.

Moving on...

I haven't seen RHONY yet, but the clips on BravoTV.com are just killing me. WHY IS HEATHER DIGGING INTO AVIVA'S ASS LIKE THIS?! She is killing that poor girl and I can't take it! My wig blew off as I was watching those clips. She EVISCERATED that monster and I LOVED IT!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png In the preview for next week Aviva asks her what the problem she has with her is and Heather gives her a list of things she's said about others, which Aviva obviously can't deny. Then Aviva asks her what she did to her in particular and Heather said she isn't going to wait for Aviva to trash her like she did the others. THAT IS SMART! I wish more housewives were as upfront as Heather is being. She always confronts problems head on and I love that. Sonja and Ramona bizarrely being friends with Aviva is going to come back and bite them in the ass.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

RHONY:

I do not like Jabberjaw aka Heather. Like I don't. At all. I found her to be hypocritical during the entire BBQ, barking orders to Amanda about her interfering when Heather was doing the exact same thing--butting in when she doesn't know sh*t. And I'm sorry, I don't find her to be "street" either. Just because she worked for Diddy's punk ass does not mean she's street. If she worked for Suge Knight then I'd consider her to be a tough broad, but these pansy ass rappers nowadays :rolleyes:

If Heather was to try her antics with a real boss b*tch, she would've got popped instantly. End of story. She's trying too hard to latch onto Carole & Aviva's rivalry because she has nothing else going on. To the left, predator mouth hussy.

Only thing that captivated me tonight was Aviva's story. I hope that her revisiting the farm causes her to put some of her demons to rest, so she won't continue to be too loco (even though I love her crazy ass). And I could careless about Carole being "queen" of some parade. Next....

And I'm not in the mood to see YoLyme and giraffe neck Brandi next week. I'm hoping their cameo is short and sweet. America is trying to get over these two trash boxes; we're not interested in seeing them or hearing about them.

• Members

Oh my god! Heather! MVP! She [!@#$%^&*] dragged Amanda from side to side of that house. She was relentless and ruthless and it was so deserved. Amanda is trying the most to earn a spot by being being Avivas little bitch and trashing everyone and heather is having none of it. She talked a lot of talk but was terrified of heather. Heather went all the way IN.

Aviva is insane and believes her own lies. Reid needs to back out of Carole's face. Avivas storyline with her old friend and the barn was beyond fake. It was also totally boring and proved she can't carry anything without playing off the other ladies.

The mermaid thing was cute and fun. Loving Kristen so much. Sonja is tragic and desperate. It's quite sad. Luann is so much fun and trashmona wasn't missed at all. Two great episodes without her - bye!

I can't wait for next week! That promo for Brandi & Yolanda was EVERYTHING. plus Heather DESTROYS Aviva! Yessss. It's just to bad trashmona is back.

• Members

tumblr_inline_n3p0j9p2a81r4xmfs.gif

I don't like her but Heather slayed Amanda. That was quite embarrassing. Heather's mouth however was disgusting. I didn't think the F bombs were necessary

Sonja's tooth falling out was nasty. "If anyone's going to understand you losing a body part, its gotta be Aviva" LOL....good line. I love how they can all joke about her leg. Like last week Aviva said she swears on her good leg...lol

"She and Heather are verbally raping me" Really Aviva? That's taking things too far

Becky Morgan? Sounds like a Saved by the Bell name

They are back from the Hamptons and still no Ramona? Feels like she is being phased out. If that happens, who will be the "boss" of NYC? Think Sonja is up for the challenge as the most senior vet?

I like Kristen, but she needs a storyline. All she does is recap stuff we just saw

ATL

tumblr_n3r52it2yT1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Vixen, someone got at least half of it

• Members

I think Kristen has a storyline in her marriage abd issues. We saw a glimpse of it. She also a story in getting to know these women and trying to remain nutural, and clearly a fued with trashmona.

It does feel like a test for what the show would be like without Ramona. The result? Flawless! Sonja can't be a boss of anything and really Ramona isn't a boss on this show at all.

• Members

Not looking forward to the "tooth" moment. I really don't get how Sonja just allows herself to always be the one with these cringe worthy moments. Like its painful to watch.

Anyways lets see if I can bang out this useless paper for school before the end of the day so I can watch this epic Heather vs Aviva showdown. I completely agree about the f bombs tho....lets keep it classy Heather.

Camille looks so regal in that little color pallet above...just an absolute diva and I love it!