Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE WITH KENYA AND BRANDY. I'M DEAD. I'M OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCED DEAD! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BABY JESUS! This has the potential to be better than the Joan Rivers / Annie Duke season!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is exceedingly good and cathartic to read you, DF, that's for sure!

I swear Lisa is done with this whole mess. Her blog practically comes out and says so.

I hope you get a chance to watch RHONY this season.

• Members

I didn't it take it is one! None of us will know for sure until RHOBH starts filming again (in 3 months time by my watch, but Bravo could always delay filming). I just think she in her blog sounds over it. She still has VPR in her back pocket, too.

I am curious to know how Brandi handles the fundraising part of CA now that she's burnt some bridges. That's not a dig either. Well, ok, maybe it is. A little one. ;)

• Members

DaytimeFan, a brilliant post indeed. I loved your description of Kim's charred butt re: Ken & Lisa. And your points about Yolanda were spot on. I second the hope/request that you cover NYC! smile.png

Brandi & Kenya on Celebrity Apprentice will make for FANTASTIC trainwreck TV! Battle of the D-List Divas! You know Kenya will bring it. She's like a baby Omarosa only more likeable. Brandi will get creamed.

(P.S. I bet NeNe is secretly FUMING over this news!)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Oh I would NEVER compare Kenya to Omarosa. For one Kenya isn't malicious; omarosa is. Kenya also doesn't attack unless provoked. O looks for rights and hits below the belt to get a sick pleasure out of causing pain. Kenya is more likeable bc she doesn't try or come across evil, which is what O is known for, the only things they have in common are that they are black, women and like to be the center of attention, but they go about that in completely different ways

• Members

Daytime nailed it as usual.....I'm not sure how anyone could look at Lisa and not see how completely over these ladies she is. If not for Brandi draggin her over to that little tent she wouldn't have even engaged with her I'm sure. Same goes for Ken and Yolanda.

Walking into a party and not saying hi to anyone them I think 99% of rational people would say that's constitutes not caring....

Walking out of a party without so much as saying a good bye would in more people's minds signify that she's over it.....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

That's really being polite at best....the way some people are acting you'd think Lisa and Ken walked up to Yolanda, Kim, Kyle, and Brandi and slapped each and everyone of them, then stabbed them in the back, and left them there on the floor....

I'm not sure how you can watch the same episode we all watched and then ultimately conclude that Lisa is a at fault somehow or that she went into it given two flying pigs what these ladies said. She barely engaged any of them or replied to any of their nonsense. It was all there on her face as she stared vacantly at all of them. From Yolanda asking "what's wrong with Ken" to Kim's "apology" to Brandi's drunken/high attempt at "clearing the air".

It's absolutely laughable. She showed up as a member of the Commerce organization, made the necessary pleasantries, made her appearance for the good of the cameras and Beverly Hills and then simply BOUNCED..

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I love that the girls had to end up approaching Lisa, even though they are the supposed ones being "wronged." Lisa could've easily bounced without one word spoken. Imagine the hurt puppydog looks Kyle could've practiced!

On the ATL front, I *love* that Kim & Sheree will be on together! Kim has noted that she doesn't care about any of her former castmates. Coincidentally, none of the castmates seem to care about Sheree.

• Members

NYC

I am SO glad this one is back after the bust that was BH. I loved last season of NYC, and from what I can tell, this season looks really promising.

I am a Ramona and Sonja fan, particularly when Sonja is sober and not trying to be overtly sexual, and the two of them can be hilarious together. I think Ramona has done a little something with her eyes by the time she filmed her talking head interviews, hence the bangs, but it's quality work. Sonja has the best plastic surgery of all the RH franchises, she has likely had a ton but really doesn't look it.

I had to laugh at the Barbara Walters vaseline lens used to film Carole's talking heads. Can't fault her, they look good. I like the Heather/Carole friendship too.

Aviva remains batshit crazy, and it's bizarre to see her and Ramona and Sonja being ok with each other, but this promises fireworks for the upcoming season. I wouldn't say I noticed Luann was missing, meaning the show didn't suffer because of her absence, but I really look forward to her presence because I just love Luann's shady ass. Her haughty French that's easily translated and thus doesn't cover her affairs with Johnny Depp lookalikes, her snobby crap, that's so NYC to me and makes Luann a one off.

Kristin seems to be a good casting choice, an interesting person.