Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

well they could have filmed material with her alone at home with her kids and spliced it into the first 3 episodes. Thats pretty much what they did with Alexis on OC last season. Seems like LuAnn will be more along the lines of Marysol or Alexis from Miami when both women got downgraded. Still were featured quite a bit despite that. It all comes down to money. She'll still be around the girls but will get less talking heads and probably little focus on her life outside the women.

• Members

I've never actually LIKED Luann per se, but it's not RHONY without her. She brings a certain level of entertainment especially when she drops her guard a bit, and the bitch could teach a master class on passive aggression.

As far as RHOBH is concerned, Brandi just needs to [!@#$%^&*] stop. She truly can't help but play the victim and point the finger elsewhere. Bitch sit down and take a break from the internet.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I had heard rumours that Aviva and Luann had held out for money, and then both were given privisions that they were still welcome but in a reduced role. I know Aviva signed back first but then a week later Luann signed as well. I'm wondering if Aviva bought more drama then Luann during filming?

Luann is more interesting when she's in a supportive realm as opposed to the main s***stirrer. However, for stirring the pot effortlessly.. honors for that does go to her with Lydia from RHOC a close 2nd.

I also heard that this season of RHONY was even more heavily scripted then normal due to talk of the show being boring in season 5.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Bethenny on Kelly: "Next thing she's going to tell me that she's an African-American Asian woman." laugh.png

"Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes" - there's never been such a devastating one-liner in the history of Housewives. And "Money Can't Buy You Class" is the best novelty song (and video) to come out of any franchise. For those things, LuAnn will always have a place in my heart. wub.png

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I thought season 4 Luann was the worst out of any of the housewives from any series was. She was just godawful. She came across as pure evil and yes than Jill from season 3. Luann was just mean for no reason other than to show that she was head bitch or something

• Members

But that's how she speaks in her talking heads and even at the dinner table....I don't know about the rest of you but Joyce constantly surprises me when she speaks. She sounds like a VERY analytical person and even though she's got that Latina fire in her and she might not have the best English dictionary in her head she knows how to look at a situation and digest it.

At the dinner party at SUR she was giving Brandi as good as she got and broke down her arguments pretty well.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

It is a credit to LuAnn that I can recall exactly how/when/where/how she said that line. It was devastating. Even though she can be horrendously nasty, I love LuAnn, I think she's an extreme person, if she's for you, she's really for you. The way she let Sonja lean on her when she took down those paintings illustrated that.

Brandi is a lunatic. Do we know all of our best friend's friends? I sure as hell don't. She is going to really try and go for Lisa at the reunion. It isn't going to end well for Brandi. That Housewives cheque doesn't last forever.