Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This may have been discussed when she was first casted but have any of you read Carole from NYC's book. After watching a bunch of Kennedy related programming due to tge anniversary of the assasination I ended reading and watching a bunch of stuff about the family. I wanted to know what you guys thought abou it wanted to read specifically about what she went through dyring the summer of 99 when she lost her husband, JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette.

• Members

Twitter is buzzing about a RHONY promo that aired during Courtney Loves Dallas. I hope this means they'll update the website and have the supertrailer/release date soon. I just can't stand that other people have seen a promo and it's not online. sad.png

ETA:

My frown is upside down because the teaser is now online! biggrin.png

http://instagram.com/p/hkf33Fq6bb/

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I was dreading watching this week's RHoBH after last week's quacking borefest but, even though it was filler and most of the ladies were in their own little stories, I enjoyed it!

Even though I hate the Richards sisters and think Parasite Hilton is a leaky sore on the groin of humanity, I would not be against Kathy Hilton becoming a HW and dispensing leopard-clad fashion advice. Despite it all, I think she feels very protective of Kim, unlike Kyle who is too busy telling us how much she wants to protect her sister to really do anything meaningful.

Carlton with the cat, Kyle's dog -- yeah, total filler but I like the BH pets.

Yolanda with her mom and brother, and with David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame -- gosh, I still love this lady. LOL at Carlton's kids' godfather being Slash from Guns & Roses! Why am I not surprised?

After seeing Yolanda's amazing infinity pool and flawless interiors, Brandi's empty, rented, poop-filled condo is a let-down.

Ken is :wub: Up there as one of the best husbands in this franchise. I love how he defends Mauricio and feels that in his heart, he'd never cheat. Lisa's insistence that "why just don't know" in the face of her husband's declaration makes me just about 99% certain that the Lisa the Bitch SL is totally production-driven and that she is in on it. Which is fine.

Boyce is still the world's dullest fembot.

^^ Brandi's Christmas plea -- Jesus. Thirsty much? She's so needy. Who was it who said "Never complain, never explain" ? If she's going to bitch somebody out, Brandi needs to grow a pair and stand by her opinion. I've never, ever seen Lisa or Camille hurriedly put together a vid in order to explain their actions. This reeks of of a lack of accountability more befitting VictimKyle.

• Members

The RHONY teaser was definitely too short, but there is still quite a bit of time before it's premiere. My guess is that they're starting earlier with promo since it's been away for so long. I hope they get new opening credits as well considering the hiatus. I can't wait to hear the premiere date. Considering where RHOBH and RHOA are, I'd say the earliest it could replace one of those would be in March. Since it's been so long my guess is that they will launch it following another HW series for a boost. Maybe once Vanderpump Rules wraps they'll air it after Beverly Hills. I predict that Married to Medicine is going to take over after ATL leaves.

I still am enjoying Beverly Hills. I liked that this episode was mostly normal old school housewives stuff. One thing that killed Miami for me was that each episode seemed to need a party or event to gather the women together. Sometimes it's okay to just show their homelife and have 2-3 person scenes that show their developing friendships. I definitely think they're handling this reboot very well. I'm still not sold on Joyce, but overall I think this is okay.

• Members

That preview for NYC literally just made my day! Thanks Chris B for posting it!

And sigh Brandi.....I'm glad she gave me fair warning because I def am getting such weird vibes from her lately. I dunno if its her daddy issues or the crap with that whore Leanne but something's really bothering her and I hope she, Lisa, and YoYo find a way to work it out....

Yolanda's brother is a trip. I really liked the family aspect of this latest episode. I really want to start a petition to get Kathy Hilton on the show. She is screaming uber b**tch made for TV and I can tell she and Kyle have issues to work out. Loved how she kept it real with both girls at Kim's house. Kim's daughter looked so elegant at her graduation.

I have no use for Kyle Richards except when she's with Farrah and the rest of her adorable daughters. Portia had me dying when Maurico came back to the house....:)

• Members

MARCH?!! I thought it would be January! I don't want to wait that long!

I know what you mean about the normal HW stuff. It's crazy how sympathetic I was towards Kim this week after her horrible behavior towards Yolanda last episode. I truly believe that she regrets not having a normal childhood with HS and college. It is ironic that Kyle did not have as big a career as Kim had as a child actress and therefore had the chance to attend college but got knocked up instead. And Kathy had already met her future husband by 15, so...

Boyce is a bust.

Kathy Hilton seemed very comfortable in her own skin -- she didn't seem to be playing up to the cameras or trying to win over the audience or cause trouble just to get some screentime. Her comment about what Kim was wearing was entirely natural and organic.

Portia is just adorable with her face full of chocolate. Most of the RH kids come across really well, at least in the franchises I watch. OC, BH, NJ, MI etc. NJ's Milania needs to be made a fulltime HW IMO. We don't see the NY kids all that much anymore, unfortunately.

• Members

That short clip of RHONY just showed me that this season will be everyone v. Aviva.

And this better be LuMan & Whore-ja's last season. These two are a bore and still wish Bravo would've kept Alex & Jill over these two . . . And I loathed Jill but the heifer kept me watching.

Hoping this season brings it like S3 aka Scary Island season. From start to finish that season was epic, including the reunions.