Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, they quite bluntly addressed the Kordell gay rumors in the RHOA premiere...

Kenya got played. Doesn't she know Nene always gets the last word?

Kandi looked a hot mess with that Kool-Aid-colored hair. I thought she'd learned from her previous hair disasters.

This does appear to be a much more dramatic season than the snooze-worthy and contrived Season 5, and I'm looking forward to the massive Nene/Kenya screamfest/blow-up later this season. And whatever that huge melee we saw with the whole cast.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Nene was totally right here. Kenya may be Nene's friend, but Walter is Gregg's friend and Gregg has just as much right to invite a friend of his as Nene does a friend of hers. If Kenya really cared about Nene she would have sucked it up and showed up. And if what Nene is saying is true - that Kenya never RSVPD/responded, well then that only makes it worse. Kenya has backed herself into a corner and I suspect this may be her second and last season. Nene mopped the floor with her tonight, both in the argument AND in the talking heads.

Porsha was actually the standout of the episode for me, and she's probably the only housewife that has a story I'm particularly interested in. I know I liked/defended her last year as well, but I can always admit she was a weak link last year (though I believe Kenya was too), but this year Porsha seemed like she belonged.

• Members

Ugh! Once again Bravo recycles the same opening from one season to the next. I hate that they didnt give the women new shots, but at least they got new taglines. I loved Kenya. "Everyone thinks they have me figured out but I'm always the wildcard"

Poor deluded Porsha. She still wants to save her marriage with that worthless loser. Wow, he would lock her out of the house if she came home late? I actually feel sorry for her. Girl needs some help.

I LOVED Kenya's entrance. Finally the diva is back! She's so damn extra and i love it.

LMAO at her picture for the headline. "Hello Cynthia, you know I dont care for Porsha or Phaedra" WHY is Walter still around? Go away "Honey, I am Kenya Moore. You will not dismissed me, nor will I be dismissed" Kenya vs Nene is GOLD! Its already making season 6 potentially better than last. Id rather see Kenya feuding with Nene than weak ass Porsha

Phaedra calling her son Mr. President was highly annoying

MprIuuO.jpgsideshow_bob.jpg

I cant with Kandi looking like Sideshow Bob and this look forever cemented in the opening.

Nope and ewwww!

Yes! Just finished. I forgot to ask you about IDoN, but how did you feel about Nene calling Lexis a hoodrat? I know you were riding hard for Lexis on that show and wanted to know your thoughts on Nene clowning her on tv Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I just finished RHOA and it looks like this is going to be a can't-miss season. As you all know, I HATED Porsha with a passion, but I found myself warming to her. She's still an idiot, but I think being without Kordell will help her be herself and not try so hard to put on airs and fit in. Kenya vs Nene was great because you could tell both women had planned that argument and it was just us waiting to see who got to it first. I think Nene will win in the long run because she is more clever than Kenya.

I went back to liking Phaedra, but I need her to stay focused on her business, family and making funny quips and not feuding with Kenya. Seeing her get so far down in the gutter was so disheartening last season. Jury is still out on if I'll fall back in love with her. Kandi is the same ole Kandi, but this season she actually has something good going on. We know Kandi has a bad history with picking men, so it's possible Mama Joyce is right, but I also wonder if Mama Joyce is just jealous and wants Kandi single. Of course the third option is that she's right and Todd IS cheating, but only time will tell.

Cynthia continues to be a complete bore. I found her totally enjoyable in season 3 and she was PERFECT in season 4, but she did nothing of use in season 5 and from the previews it looks like it's more of the same from her this season. I feel like Cynthia and Phaedra have been put in the untouchable circle with Kandi and Nene, but Cynthia hasn't really earned it. I would be okay with her leaving after this season.

One thing that troubles me is Kenya's styling. Many joked that she became friends with Marlo so Marlo could help style her, but I wish that were true! Kenya looked like a mortician was doing her makeup and her outfits just looked so cheap and tired. I feel she's gorgeous, but she has absolutely no idea how to style herself.

In other news....REALLY excited for RHOBH! I feel like these new ladies will inject something new into the show. My interest last season died as soon as they decided to center the entire season around someone mostly off screen (Adrienne) and an exposed secret that we didn't know about! It was terrible.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

So far I was not impressed with any of this year's RH shows, but Atlanta seems like fun.

Cynthia is gorgeous, I ahave a soft spot for Kenya and Porsha (though still very stupid) seems more interesting this year. Nene continues to act like royalty, I'd rather see Marlo in that role.

It looks as though it might be a good season :)

• Members

So this is how things stack up this season:

Nene - with A New Normal cancelled and Glee pushed back, Nene is forced back to the simple life in ATL. Looks like that frustration has her turned up enough to get more involved unlike last year.

Kenya vs Nene - I think this will be the big story of the season and the one to drive it. Two divas and I look forward to them doing battle! If she didn't have Nene though to fight, I don't know what she'd be doing this year as her connection with the rest is pretty weak

Kandi - looks like her story will be this triangle with Todd and Carmen. Even Mama Joyce is getting heated! Looks like it will be interesting.

Porsha - She's going to have a Porsha in the City type vibe as she becomes single and gets herself back in the dating scene of ATL. I wasn't feeling her last season and still don't but for once she actually has a story that's strong enough to stand on its own and doesn't need the other women. Kordelll leaving her was well timed as it set her up nicely for this season.

Phaedra. From previews, I cant tell if they are trying to say Kenya is trying to throw herself at Apollo or if its some new chick. Yawn, don't care. That was last seasons story

Cynthia. She doesn't seem to have anything besides the usual money troubles that Peter gets himself into.

I don't think Todd is an opportunist; at least I hope not! I buy his love for Kandi and think he has genuine intentions. I never liked Joyce after the way she handled the AJ relationship but somethnig about her getting turned up in the promo has me interested in her this season

I thought Cynthia was perfect last season. Cant even remember her story from season 4. After Kenya, Cynthia was the star of season 5. I will say that she like a less deluded DeShawn. Nice and sweet, but not much drama there. I don't think she's boring. I think she's necessary as she adds much needed balance.

Kenya actually looked better on the show than the pics we saw a few months ago. I said she looked a mess with her makeup but it wasn't as bad in motion.

tumblr_mvrc4vSLBW1svp2upo2_250.giftumblr_mvrc4vSLBW1svp2upo4_250.gif

tumblr_mvrc4vSLBW1svp2upo1_250.giftumblr_mvrc4vSLBW1svp2upo3_250.gif

BLOOP!

tumblr_mvr0k3O9I91ql5yr7o1_400.gif

lol

• Members

I think in seasons 3 & 4, Cynthia was kinda like NYC's Alex, where nobody really cared about her opinion or even whether or not she was around. But she stepped it up last season (along with her hair!) and I enjoy her so much more now. But keep Papa Smurf to a minimum. He totally drags her down.

Overall, I *loved* last night's ATL premiere and the season looks promising. Porsha is still a dumb barbie doll, but at least she has a story this year that's interesting.

It would definitely be explosive if they included Marlo in footage of the Kenya vs. NeNe feud. Kenya is about to have zero ladies in her corner. If the NeNe/Kenya feud escalates, there's no way Cynthia would take Kenya's side.

Looking forward to Beverly Hills tonight!

• Members

Brandi is Brandi.

Lisa really is kinda shady but I don't really know if she means to be or not.

Kyle is a bitch.

The witch needs to go.

The young girl seems fun.

Yolanda is flawless.

Kim is even more irrelevant than ever.

Good episode. Season looks good but it also looks really staged IMO but I think the cast can sell it.