Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
having subplots on a show doesn't mean they have to be boring. NJs were boring. Miami season 2 had a great balance with the main action and smaller interesting subplots

IA. Wig is over this show and I'm over the heffer! There's no reason to downgrade Cynthia; she was one of the few who actually brought it in season 5 bc lord knows Nene wasn't. Cynthia secured her spot. Diana, I think could add a lot to the dynamic especially if Marlo is around. Phaedra? I'm so over her fake southern belle act and she has little to offer at this point. And hell no to Lexis. That ratchet can stand on the sidelines, this show shouldn't turn into the Nene friends charity hour. What could she offer that we already wouldn't be getting from Marlo and Diana? She's redundant. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC doesn't get the credit it deserves in terms of ratings. Until this season, ATL and NJ were in a league of their own. Beverly Hills is nowhere close to being where those two are in the ratings. During the first season of RHOBH, it had lower ratings than DC for some episodes and it's past season had similar ratings to RHOC. Neither are flops, but RHOBH doesn't deserve it's status. With all it's buzz and press their ratings should be the same as ATL.

I definitely think Diana, Marlo and the other "bride"maid's are keeping people tuned in. I don't think Marlo has been central enough to say she's the only reason, but she's a part of it. Where Marlo really had an impact was on season 4 of RHOA. She was a major source of tension in those later episodes and during that classic reunion.

• Members

But lets be honest, besides Nene, Marlo IS the reason everyone is watching I Dream of Nene. No one ain't watching it for Greg's old ass nor the other bridesmaids. Maybe Cynthia. Or Jennifer. But not the rest.

Like Queen Marlo said, "I am the spotlight." And she is. She's bringing in the ratings.

Plonk! Bloop! Bam!

• Members

See, I would love to see Wig come back to the show, especially now that her and Nene are friends again. To me it would be fantastic TV to see the dynamic between Marlo/Nene/Kim, considering Kim and Marlo hate each other, Nene and Marlo are *new* friends, and Kim/Nene are *old* friends. In season 4, Nene was definitely Team Marlo because her and Kim were fell out. Now that her and Kim are good again, it would be interesting to see her in that dynamic.

As for Cynthia, I think she really brought it in season 5 and secured a spot for season 6. I have a feeling though that she will be very boring again during season 6 - She's made up with Kenya and Porsha, and has always been good friends with Nene, who most likely won't be around that much. The Bailey Agency angle was interesting this season, but what more could they do with it that hasn't been done? I have a feeling Cynthia is going to be a lot like Kandi was last year -likeable, enjoyable, but not really needed. Other than season 5, I've always thought Cynthia should have been a "friend".

As for Diana/Lexis - I would take Lexis as a full time housewife over Diana any day. Diana is not likable at all. Literally, nobody but Nene likes her. To have her as a housewife would be kind of pointless. Whereas with Lexis, we already know she gets along with Nene/Marlo and it would be interesting to see her interact with the other ladies.

• Members

Diana would bring more than Lexis because she'll be pot-stirrer. And everyone with the exception of Nene would be at odds with her. Diana would most likely be needed more than Lexis. Marlo v. Diana would be enough for me. And I doubt Wig would comeback regardless making up with Nene. She thinks she's above HWs and would prefer popping out babies like a pez dispenser rather than rejoin the cast.

• Members

Everyone on the show shouldn't be nene's friend. That's what she has her spinoff for. RHoA shouldn't be used to give her friends 15 minutes. Like Nothin'ButAttitude said, Diana is controversial and stirs things up. The fact that people don't like her is reason enough to keep her around. You need someone like that around for people to bounce off of and drive story.

I remember reading comments from people that episode 1 was boring and how this show was doing it for them, YET that opinion changed in season 2 when Marlo appeared and became focal point of the drama

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Here's an excerpt from an interview Nene did with

Entertainment Weekly

Season 6 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is premiering Nov. 3. What can we expect?

A lot of drama. Thats what it is all the time. People trying to beef up their storylines. Trust me, I happen to be one of the very real ones. I dont play a character when I come on to Real Housewives. I play NeNe, and there are girls who play characters. I am just who I am: I am NeNe Leakes.

I saw you got into it with Kenya Moore in the sneak peek. Whats the deal with you two?

I cant say what thats about, because the show hasnt aired yet, but Im the boss. Ive been here since day one. Ill be damned if anyone comes over here and tells me what to do