Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONY:

I'm so glad I finally caved in and started this series! its like the original Beverly Hills in some ways. The gliltz, the glamour, the money and all that comes with living in New York City (where i eventually want to live in one day). Kelly's little confrontation with Bethenny was....weird to say the least. Just a little over the top IMO. Still I'm on episode 8 and I still like her overall. Her boyfriend Max is gorgeous and I lol at Jills gay husband losing his mind over him.

Ramona's skin care product party was so juicy. Her refusing to acknowledge Bethenny's advice (which was spot on) and then her attempt at a little dig at Jill. Which then backfired when it became a dig at Bethenny.

No one cares about your book Luann. She's so fake. Visiting the Boys & Girls club and then sitting down to talk about "confidence". She just came across so forced and fake. That smile is like an alien smile. One look and you know its not genuine and she's really just looking down on you. She strikes me as one of those women who gets involved in all these charities but she really doesn't care. She's just doing it to improve her image.

Bethenny is so beautiful. Her photo shoot for the book she's writing (Naturally Thin) was flawless and I loved that black dress.

Bobby & Jill are adorable. You can tell Jill really loves and appreciates Bobby and the ways he absolutely SPOILS her haha.

Simon & Alex......uhh Simon's little explosion was cra cra. However Alex, Simon and their kids are just so cute. I was like AWWW they said "happy birthday mommy!" to her. Such a good way to close out the episode.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I learned early on the pain some of that stuff would cost thanks to my podiatrist aunt. I wear them hear or there but not like some of these women. When she was at the Upfronts it looked like she could barely walk and tack on some of the form fitting/tight outfits... recipe for disaster.

• Members

BH

Yolanda on Faye: "Who defines a lady by a Chanel bag? Thats about the DUMBEST thing Ive ever heard", She later calls Faye pathetic. Dang, Id want to see Faye back if only to watch Yolanda go in on her.

So Paris Hilton filmed for the show and they cut that? She isn't as relevant as she was years ago but she is still the famous link to Kyle and Kim and Im surprised Andy wouldn't utilize that footage. They have lesser known stars in the background. I really think the Hiltons together with the Richards sisters should have made it on the show especially since Kim had so little to do as it was.

tumblr_ml0k91t4gH1r0dzbko1_400.gif

I LOVED this shot. Bitch better twerk

BTW this is awesome

tumblr_ml0h2puxV11qzbyqeo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ml0h2puxV11qzbyqeo2_500.jpg
Too many blonde bitches!

• Members

LMAO! Missing that paycheck I see. She already said she didn't miss the show/drama (lies) but she misses the paycheck. WTF would they want her back? She better try and cash in on one of her She by She Broke ventures.

Edited by London

• Members

She is so behind it. Stay yo broke ass gone!

London, Sh!t By Sheree was an epic fail. Why do you think Chateau has not progressed beyond a hole in the ground? Shebroke better do something quick before she gets fined for that. As it stands, she doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together.

• Members

Sheree is really irrelevant at this point. Nene,Kandi, Phaedra, and Cynthia are done with her and I doubt she would click with Kenya or Porsha. Her time has come and gone, she needs to stop fooling around online starting petitions while on break at Wal-Mart.

Edited by Eric83