Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Here Wendy talking about the last episode of BH. "Mind you, Marissa and Faye are trying to be important enough to the show so they can hold a diamond bc right now they are just the extras" laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRW7J7-l3qo

I love how the clip ends with Faye's infamous Chanel line. LOL at Wendy's comments. "Faye is soooo shady...and by the way swirly, isn't she? She's like black, white. You don't know what she is but she's just beautiful to look at"

tumblr_mjxbtzRCg61ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_mjxbtzRCg61ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Her delivery was perfect. Dead at her saying borrow instead of buy :lol:

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was not a perfect delivery...it was like an actor forgetting a line they've practiced over and over again. It was straight from the Maurice Bernard School of Acting.

And as Yolanda pointed out, since when does the brand of the bag you carry make you a lady?

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Kyle's a pretty good actress. It took me about a season and 1/2 to realize that she has a serious mean girl side. I'm on episode 12 of season 1 and it's becoming clear to me that her nasty scenes aren't just an aberration. I don't consider her straight up evil though. At times she cuts through the nonsense in a productive way. She seemed to have Cedric's number from jump and warned Lisa, for example.

• Members

RHOV

All I can say is WOW. The Ronnie/Mary relationship ended brutally and with such a sense of humiliation for Mary. A few weeks ago I mentioned that maybe, just maybe, Mary has been playing into the victim role. I take it back, I was wrong. Mary IS the victim of Amanda, Jody and Ronnie's emotional abuse and Robin's disloyalty. The only woman who hasn't screwed Mary over is Ioulia, essentially this year's version of Christina, the straight shooter who has no sh*ts to give.

The trip to Toronto ended brutally. I don't want to spoil it because I know I'm ahead of most posters, but good lord, the emotional roller coaster between Mary and Ronnie finally came to a horrible conclusion.

Amanda's awful, Jody's awful (except when she's with her son who she truly adores and clearly prefers to her daughters), Ronnie's an emotional vampire and Robin's a weakling.

On the upside, speaking of Christina, she recently gave an interview to a Vancouver newspaper, it's great, she takes a hugely successful shot at Ronnie featuring her daughter Remy: http://www.theprovince.com/Unfiltered+Kiesel+hard+like/8124437/story.html

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I feel sorry for Mary for having to deal with these women. Ronnie is very unstable, has no idea what she is talking about and keeps making these generic comments about Mary. What has this woman done to Ronnie, Jody and Amanda that they hate her so much? This is so crazy, it's not even good tv. Meanwhile Robin is crying in every restaurant in Canada to show the producers how emotional she can be and changes her opinions every five minutes in order to fit in each scene. This show has no balance at all.

I noticed that Jody looks really beautiful when her son is around. She really loves him. In the next scene she looks like a short guy in drag.

• Members

BRILLIANTLY PUT! Robin's crying here, there and everywhere!

And yes, Jody looks beautiful when she's around her son, she actually loves him, she actually is thinking about his needs. It's refreshing to see that Jody isn't 100% terrible.

Ronnie...my goodness. She has destroyed Mary. I don't know what I would have done if someone had done to me what she did to Mary in the last few minutes of the show. How humiliating.