Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The issue withj keeping adrienne and the this side vs that side is the longer it goes on, the more divided it becomes. This is so deep and personal and ongoing that eventually people wont be able to cross the team lines, and thats where the issue is at. Right now Lisa can sit back when its Adrienne vs Brandi, but as she has said thats not a fair fight one on one and Brandi would murder her and she knows it so people like Paul, Kyle, Camille and Faye step in to help Adrienne and then Lisa has to step in. Yolanda has been great because while shes made her feelings clear, shes also not declared a side. She is on the side of logic, reason, and being a good person more than less.

Im guessing she stopped filming for awhile after brandi dropped the suroggte bomb and her owning 2% of the palms to file the lawsuits against brandi and bravo, so thats why shes been MIA and we got faye so much. If she wants out, Bravo will peob let her out as they usually tend to, but if she pisses them off I could honestly see them keeping her to be spiteful then again letting her go and replacing her with someone like rod stewards ex would kill her too, esp because you know Kyle aint about to do one damn event and not have Bravo film it so then its a does she go or not.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get what you're saying but this is not RHONJ. I don't think it would get that bad. The "teams" on RHOBH are not that serious: It's "when things get bad, I'll have [name] back" teams. On RHONJ you have too much family as well as people who were good long-time friends. It's messier when the connections are that close. I don't feel comfortable watching RHONJ because of those connections being abused. On RHOBH you have more of an acquaintances element. They're not as connected to each other. Their mindset is different. I could see Brandi and Adrienne OR Adrienne and Lisa mending fences at some point next season but there would always be a little something there. Kyle likes Lisa, and she likes Brandi despite herself at times but she'll always be a little jealous and resentful of Brandi (and even of Lisa; Lisa for usurping her as the must-keep HW) in the back of her mind Etc.

If they get RS's ex, I do think they should try to keep Adrienne in some capacity. It's too good to pass up even though Adrienne is so bland.

• Members

I get that, but also when they are in the world, the ubble of filming and the show it can easily become what NJ has become. In fact the no break between seasons of NJ is really what did them in as it gave them no time to rest, relax, regroup and deal with anything.

You know, I actually know people like this in real life. people that are so basic and boring and lifeless yet provide so much drama and conflict.

• Members

RHoV-

Why isnt Jody a fulltime cast member? She should be. Much like Bree on OC lol. I can not with Jody driving that hideous hummer. Why does she think she owns or rented out the entire club for Pride when it was clearly open to the public and she had maybe rented out a back section. I can not with this bitch. Ronnie behind the bar... i cant. She had no business being behind of, in front, or at the bar if she is trying to sell this life changing experience with remmy.

I just love Marys apartment/house/condo whatever. I love her style, her hair, her attitude her everything really. Love that she got the gig and im amused Robin didnt LOL. She did sound good actually in the end. Robin gone be pissed.

Ulia & Amanda in a bikini fashion show? Ok. I liked seeing Amanda with her daughter and I loved Ulia's "I like kids.. when they are far away" lol. Iulia is so difficult. She is annoying too because she needs a lot of compliments all the time, but at least she knows it. "I might have wanted to punch her" i love amanda.

DEAD at Robin thinking she got the gig but Mary is turning it down and she will have to do both versions. LOL. And her not believeing Mary. I actually feel bad for her, but im also highly amused at this.

God, I find Jody/Ronnie intolerable together, Jesus help Amanda... and me. Cake for homeless people? I can not. I just can not. I am dying at Jodys faughter doing all the work while those three just talk. WOW at Ronnie just calling Amanda a bitch. Jodys master plan of turning everyone together and against mary looks like it is going to backfire.

Ronnie just putting dipping oil on her leg from the plate. Wow. And Ronnie saying Marry sabotaged her? Mary didnt even want to do this!

Ulia vs Amanda will be good. Ulia doesnt understand that Amanda has an issue at all and Amanda isnt one to let things go. And now Ulia isnt doing the tan because shes pissy? LOL. Gosh i love spray tans. And now Ulia is trashing her tan for revenge.

My god Robin is too much. Shes obsessed with this national anthem. I cant with her being fake, telling mary shes ok but then saying shes pissed. I loved Mary sticking up for her producer. No, he isnt great in her eyes he is actually great and has done very well and made tons of hits. Literally the tape sounded like her. She cant hit the super high notes, period. The tape was fine, it wasnt awful but it wasnt amazing either.

I am here for Chris & harry. Ulias step sons could get it. I love that she goes out drinking mid day with them lol.

This amanda vs ulia thing is great fun. they are so catty and similar. oh, hi Kyle. he is basic white boy cute. Yulia annoed by their kissing, lol. (sidenote, ill never spell this girls name right! pretty sure ive spelt it 9 ways so far...) So Yulia knows Kyle is jealous and possisive so she mentions how all these guys will be attracted. Then Ulia puts on the bikini Amanda was to wear, lol. She knows what she did.

Jody pushing Amanda on Ronnie. I hope this doesnt work. I want them to go to war. Mary really would be willing to let things go and be civil with Jody but Jody refuses because shes not capable of such a mature action that a typical teenager could even do.

I love how Amanda is enjoying Ulia being self concious lol. Amanda truly owned that show and showed Ulia up.

These group dinners always feel so forced. But i love the drama it creates. What is Sable Fish?

DYING at Ulia being pressed that Amanda brought up her taking her suit and being selfish. Not here for Amanda being judgemental on drinking though but go ahead and dig at the age gap because YESSSS. Then Ronnie steps in.. "Are we supposed to play nice here ronnie? Because you were calling me a bitch the other day!" GO AMANDA GO! I support anyone who calls this bitch ronnie out. All the shocked faces were great. Ronnie doesnt even know what to say, but shes doing a good job of letting amanda go on and on and make herself look bad.

Jody loves this, lol. Amanda is right tho, it wasnt a joke. Ronnie is calling Amanda rude but thinks it was ok to call her a bitch. Ronnie is a lady? LOL Loved Mary just sipping on her wine not saying a word. Yulia supporting Ronnie, of course. "Im just in some deep thought" -Ronnie... lol.

Ronnie so cold and calculating. Of course she brings Jody into it. OHHHH Jody defending Amanda, Ronie aint happy and this wont go over well but Ronnie deserves it after the Mary issue. OH [!@#$%^&*] jody just told ronnie she will stop being her friend. marys reaction was amazing. So of course Ronnie gets up and leaves, she cant handle a fight once she loses the upper hand. of course mary and robin follow.

OH MY GOD NEXT WEEK! Mary vs Jody/Mia! Amanda & Ronnie sit down! Robin being pressed! YES

what a fab episode.

• Members

People complained about how vile NYC got (which I thought was BS), but season four still got good ratings. There needed to be a change, but not a massive overhaul. Especially when you look and see how dark every other non ATL/OC show has gotten. Ratings did rise for season five, but they started so low and I don't think they ever had an episode over 2 million. I also recall JilL Zarin's WWHL episode getting higher ratings than the RHONY episode, which is embarassing.

At this point IDK what to think. I feel for the double season they should've added one or two new housewives. Especially since it was filming back to back, something needed to be done to set the two seasons a part. At this point things are so dark and storylines are set in stone. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Firing Marlo killed this season. She had built a nice momentum and everything she said in the reunion basically came true. Not having her there to throw shade on Kim is TV Gold that we lost. Kandi has been a chore to watch, but having Marlo as a thorn would've been great. I also feel Nene would've been more involved with Marlo around. These ladies just seem so dull this season. I also think Kenya has had to really amp up the drama since nobody is giving them anything to work with.

• Members

I love Brandi and believe that every word she said in the Howard Stern interview was 100% the truth. I love how she has a sense of humor about herself. LeAnn is so royally pissed because she assumed that nobody would give a [!@#$%^&*] about an unknown like Brandi Glanville whereas she was the big recording artist. She thought she could spin it to the press that she and Eddie were the Greatest Wuv of All Time and Brandi was in the way of all that. It must really burn that after all the PR money, the "surprise" pap shoots of her frolicking with Eddie's kids on the beach, walking hand-in-hand with the skeeve, that Brandi totally pulled the rug from under them by telling the God's honest truth! :lol:

TBH, I hope they don't ax the RHoBH cast too deeply. I'd keep most if not all of them. Kim can go.

Obvs Brandi and Lisa are untouchable. I love Yolanda and hope beyond hope she carries on. I mean, her scene in Vegas where she totally called Kyle out on her BS has been the scene of the season thus far.

I have always liked Camille and wouldn't mind her around. TayShanna has grown on me this season and I think this crazy ho has it in her to start drama where none previoously existed.

Even the ones I despise -- Kyle, Adrienne, Faye -- I want to stay on because they create necessary conflict. Uber Mean Girl Kyle needs to stay. She still hasn't been called to the carpet enough for my liking.

• Members

The season before last is actually the first I watched, and man I was very put off. I watched a marathon one day and they were so mean, vile, and disgusting. I didnt find it entertaining at all and was happy for a overhaul so I have it a shot and I am glad i did. It stated slow but built and got very good. I think bravo was happy with it too and look at it as basically a first season now, because it was a very different show. Its just too bad they didnt let Ramona, Luanna and Drunky go too and have a total overhaul.

Jill Zarin sure is high on herself. Shes also insane. Hope to never see her on bravo again. She can go join Alex on VH1: Washed Up Never Were Anybodys.

It just what is what it is and will keep on until its done, I think.

I could not disagree more. With marlo there I would never even consider watching.

Kenya is the only thing interesting. that dumb new girl? Who thought that was a good idea? She is painful to watch. Nene is too busy putting on a show for me to care about her scenes. Kandi, while I like her, is a bore and not enough to watch. Cynthia gets points for trying this season. Ill just wait for Kim's solo show to return, because at least she is entertaining.

• Members

Revamping RHoNY turned out to be a blessing in disguise, I think. Personally I found it more watchable with Heather :wub: Carole and even that crazy bitch Aviva in it. Ramona and some of the vets just looked try-hard by comparison.

I can't with Jill Zarin. What a vile human being. The only thing is that if she came back, do you think Heather and Carole would put up with even one iota of her bullying? No way. Also Aviva would go batshit on her.

NJ is hell on earth. Until Danielle returns and blows it to smithereens.

• Members

Yup. I agree about NYC. Tho i do miss crazy ass Kelly, lol.

Avivia would DISTROY Jill. Heather wouldnt take her [!@#$%^&*] but would be like whatever. Queen Carol would just give amazing talking heads. lol.

NJ with Dani back? It would be worse, imo. Because shes so thirsty for the fame, she wouldnt be real. She would pick whatever side had fewer people on it and side with them then flip halfway just for the hell of it.