Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh great. Another season of Trampra and Ms. Piggy shrieking at the top of the lungs. Dumblexis being uber stupid. Gretchen being involved with these bitter ole' heffas, and Pleather looking. . . well pleather. And clearly RHOC didn't get a title card like the other franchises (RHOM, RHOA, and RHONYC) b/c they're still using the same logo they have always used, which looks like it could be done with Powerpoint.

Now this portion franchise is the definition of basic.

Now onto to RHOBH. . .

Paul is uber annoying. Like really. Adrienne aka Cat Lady can't fight her own d@mn battles? I can't stand for a man (i.e. Kordell too) to inject himself in an issue that involves women. Ugh. Stay in your lane. I was so glad when Ken shut his toad lookin' a** down along with Taylor and her friend, Dwight. And who the f*ck still tells people to "buzz off?!" Its 2013. Not 1976. C'mon up to the contemporary times with that jargon, Paul.

And Vyle Bitchards and her coke-head sister. . . messy. I wouldn't tell these two nothing at all. Taylor was stupid for that.

• Members

Great idea, and add in my hometown (Naperville!) as well as the uppity wealthy suburbs of Hinsdale and Oakbrook and you've got some rich midwestern bitches!

Don't know if this has been brought up already (I'm playing catch-up on this thread), but there was a Real Housewives of The Gold Coast (one of the richest neighborhoods in Chicago) that was in the works (my husband knew one of the potential wives) but it fell though because apparently the Chicago ladies just didn't bring enough drama.

• Members

I read that Lauri didn't like what the show turned into, but is dipping her feet back in to possibly became a HW again in Season 9.

They return on Monday April 1st? I can't imagine they RHOBH will be done by then wonder if they will be moved to another day.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

That looks so cheap IMO. Ugh to seeing Jesus Juggs there

Lauri is one of the most overrated housewives Ive ever seen. I don't get the immense love for her and obsession with wanting her back. I don't hate her and this isn't about throwing shade. She just came across very regular to me with not much standing out. I don't think she really offered a whole lot

Ugh! Brooks is back. I had hoped Vicki was done with him.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ugh. Jacqueline behaved like a petulant lil brat, just as she did against Danielle in Season Two. She gets all this ammo and information piled up in her lil brain and goes to the reunion with guns blazing, ready to fire off at any chance she gets. She really is an adult child and it's no wonder her daughter has zero respect for her authority.