Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

lol you sound like my mom Brandon -- she loved Marlo from day one. She still talks about her and how she needs to be on the show granted she doesn't mind Porsha too much. She thinks Kenya is aiming for a spin-off rolleyes.gif

Andy tweeted that Kenya made a 40 & Fabulous song and he's playing it for T-Boz tonight on WWHL.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Kenya is trying to take Nene's spot gradually but it ain't gonna happen. After this Walter/Kenya debacle, I think Bravo won't bring her or Porsha, who is too boring and "special" back at this point. Now that might change. But right now I don't see it. They should just plead with Marlo to come back because IMO, she WAS the potential HW that could've carried the show had Nene left.

• Members

IA 100% I pray Kenya is gone more than anything. Porsha is just too damn dumb for me -- if she stays I really won't care, she's harmless and doesn't really do or add much IMO so if she stays or goes I won't lose sleep over it. I'll ohmy.png and huh.png if Bravo announces she's staying with but I really don't see it.

Marlo just bought it IMO and that made it funny aside from the faces she & Sheree were making and that craziness of that situation. I loved that she could read Kim AND get under her and Sheree's skin. I thought that was really funny.

• Members

There are my ladies! Looking good. The season promises to be dramatic. Simply put, Robin and Ioulia are definite friends of Mary with Amanda being more neutral.

RHoBH: I love The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick. She should replace Taylor who is now as relevant as the wedding ring she had to surrender in her settlement. Faye stirs up sh*t like nobody else I've seen. Her links to OJ, Kris Jenner, the Hilton's...she is an Angeleno through and through. She needs to land a permanent slot and you can tell she's thirsty for it.

I watched Vanderpump Rules by accident thanks to that flawless transition...they're all so gross, Stasi's a dumbass, Shaenanana's (however you care to spell it) is a fool with her Britney Spears orgasmic noises (please), all the guys probably have the combined IQ of a kindergarten class...yet I may still watch, just to see who the hell Queen Lisa (fabulous, flawless, I'd follow her into the Bermuda Triangle) fires.