Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I love Yolanda but she's barely on the show. Its like show thought this was a great idea, signed up for it but after meeting the women decided she doesnt like them and cant be bothered with this sh-t. I dont see her lasting past this season. Closet Geek (formely known as ClosetFreak) in that it almost seems as if Camille was kept on as a filler housewife to fill in for the lack of Yolanda as she's really not particpating.

I still say they should consider bringing Alex back. She gave us good tv in her last season. I liked Carole but I wouldnt be all that upset if she left. Yes to LuAnn leaving. She does seem pretty much done Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With BH, I recall reports during filming that the producers were disappointed with Yolanda. I know she was on a Dutch housewives show, but it was a lot more positive from what she said, so she didn't expect all the petty bickering. I think the reason we have Marisa and Faye (an official castmember now, according to Bravo's website) introduced so late is to salvage things. With Adrienne's lawsuit we'll probably see less of her so they're down two housewives kinda. I can't wait to see where the show goes. So far I'm enjoying Marisa, but Faye is trash.

With New York, I think they asked for this. The show was doing very well in the ratings, regardless of complaints about season 4. The problem was Jill, yet they made such a huge issue of revamping the show and it lost too much. I honestly didn't even find Cindy to be that bad. I liked that she offered a different, Downtown, perspective. Another mistake was trying to recreate Beverly Hills by hiring these super rich housewives and firing Alex because she didn't fit that mold.

What I would do for New York:

- Offer everybody contracts to return.

- Do everything they can to convince Alex to return. She meshes well with the others and with Simon is good tv.

- At most bring in only ONE new person and thats only if somebody turns down the offer to return.

Basically, I don't think they can survive another revamp. They have to make it work and act like they're happy with what they have. Bringing back Alex might improve the dynamic and will at least give LuAnn a story. If they try and add more new women it might just irritate viewers since this franchise has always had trouble launching new wives.

• Members

Just saw the First Look preview of Sunday's RHOA. NeNe goes to Kandi's room to tell her about Porsha and Kenya and they eventually talk about why they have never connected as friends, it was so sweet. NeNe didn't get loud or anything lol she has grown in front of our eyes *tears*

• Members

The Miami season finale was BORING. What a lackluster ending to an amazing season. It didnt live up to the momentum they were building up. I guess it did serve as a nice fitting conclusion, more so than other franchises in the past with the women ending on positive notes within their story arcs

I do look forward to the reunion though

tumblr_mffax6Ekbw1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mffax6Ekbw1r7r1l7o2_500.gif

tumblr_mffac6faXI1r7r1l7o1_400.giftumblr_mff9rwz6S61r7r1l7o1_250.gif

yeah! I had no idea the morally corrupt Faye was added. Here's her official shot

faye-resnick-full.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Aww. I'm so proud that Nene and Kandi have made amends. I've ALWAYS said from day one that their problem was always Dollar Store Wig Girl. Now that they've put that aside, I hope that they go on to build a strong, real friendship without always questioning one another.

Now seeing as I haven't been able to post lately due to technology issues. . .

RHOBH:

My gripe is why is Fayded Glory Wh*re on the show? Like why? Her bleached skin looks gross, and she looks like a d*mn tabby cat. Faye needs to sit her melted candle lookin' a** down somewhere.

And Kyle plotted the ambush from the start. She knew Faye would come for Brandi and she assumed that Brandi would've came back for Faye (thus trying to show the audience and the fellow cast member how off the handle the she is), but Brandi was two steps ahead and bowed out, once again foiling Kyle's true intentions and making her (Faye and Adrienne too) the bad guy that she truly is.

I'm glad that Brandi owned up to her wrongdoing but I don't feel that she needs to send Adrienne s*it. I believe that Adrienne and Paul have tried to strong arm Brandi in the past against Lisa (as they cast her on the show).

I cannot wait to see Brandi read Scheana for screwing her husband. Now if only she could do the same to Leanne on the show so I can see it. . . tongue.png

RHOM:

The finale was boring. Only endearing parts (for me) was Adriana finally accepting Frederic's proposal and Ana finally signing the divorce papers. The rest of the show was for the birds. . .

Now I cannot wait for the reunion so I can see my girl Ana tell that messy, geriatric harpy, Lea to sit down before she breaks a hip. I cannot wait to see Adriana dig into Joanna's faux a** too. And Karent. . . -____- Marysol better bring the heat, Alexia is going to bring it regardless, Lisa just needs to sit back with her melted candle face and remain supporting, and Mama Elsa better read that dragon Elaine (and Lea) if that mess happens to show up at the reunion.

• Members

I liked Lisa too but she lost points with me during the whole Alexia/Karent article mess. I did not take Alexia's intent as being malicious. Yes, she did not care for Karent, however, she was doing her a favor in telling her the truth. Alexia could've been a b*tch and printed the story w/o uttering a word, thus creating more chaos, but she told Karent the truth before it hit the presses. Lisa p*ssed me off b/c she put it out there that Alexia was doing it to be malicious. She pulled Lisa to the side and gave her the info and told her to tell HER friend. She didn't have to do that either. Alexia could've blown her out the water and been like, "B*tch, guess what? Your man is cheating." Then she could've tossed the pics at Karent and walked away giggling. She didn't.

Plus, Lisa threw hella shade at Mama Elsa (and her face) this season and I don't like that. Lisa can't talk about no one's looks when she looks a hot a** mess too.

For those, that plastic body trick can have several seats. . .

Their faces do look like melted candles. I'm afraid that with all those lights at the MIA reunion beaming down on the ladies that Lisa's face might start to drip and f*ck up the stage. That would be a mess to clean up. whistling.jpg

And Elaine is a drag queen that happens to be a dragon. Big, lanky, angry and aggressive, ugly, slimy, and probably has bad a** breath. tongue.png

Edited by brandonfluellen

• Members
Me too. I really came into the season expecting to hate her and she defiently ended as one of my faves. I really felt for her struggle and her story. I even bought her marriage at the end bc I had my doubts that her husband was completely faithful and in love with her and I thought she was merely a trophy wife about his money. Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Good! I CANT STAND Funky Dineva and hate that he keeps showing up on my TV. It was ridicyulous how he was all over the LAHH ATL special and he has been over at the Bravo clubhouse. He needs to just go away. What a dumbass. Why would you post a pic of someone's check on the internet? Kenya is over the top, but I cant fault her for being upset about that. How the heck did he even get it? Boy, just sit down. Id rather watch Derek and Miss Lawrence than Funky Dineva Edited by Cheap21