Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I felt conflicted about Nene's olive branch. From the way I've seen it, it always seems to be Nene's fault when their relationship breaks down. Either she'll be making fun of Kim and being two faced, or she'll be physically attacking Kim. Based on that I can see why Kim might not want to jump back into a friendship. I don't think either has treated each other too bad either last season or the reunion, they just aren't friends anymore. I can accept that.

As for Porsha, I'm not looking forward to her AT ALL. She's not at the level you need to be to be an Atlanta housewife. This is the #1 show on Bravo and there are so many other people that would've worked better. The preview clip for her on Bravo shows her and Kenya arguing IN HER FIRST EPISODE. How is that even possible? In one episode you meet someone, offend them and are already throwing down? Plus her voice is annoying and the things she's saying are so basic. She doesn't have what it takes I can already tell. I hope she enjoys her one season. Kenya is not much better, but by bringing the drama she might squeeze out a second season.

One thing that will go down in history as the biggest casting mistake in Real Housewives history: Not giving Marlo Hampton a peach.

I'm sorry, she was perfect. She had money, was so fabulous to look at and she was in on the joke like the others. She wasn't a basic bitch like Kenya and Porsha. She could read and throw shade for days.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Marlo was far from basic. She always knew the right thing to say to those ladies and get them worked up without breaking a sweat. I just loved everything about her. I also feel she gave the best reunion performance in Atlanta history. She was dropping gems left and right and looked FABULOUS! When Kandi tried to throw shade her response was, "Well you just moved out of your old ass house. I had to take my heels off to keep from touching the ceiling." Kandi exploded obviously lol. She was just on point. Or when Andy asked her about telling the girls to "check my charges" and she responded by saying she's still working on her etiquette.

I don't understand how anyone can not love Marlo. She fit in so well. And she's still friends with these ladies. I've seen lots of tweets and appearances with Nene, Kandi and Cynthia.

• Members

Everyone I know has been asking about Marlo. Was it her comment in Africa that did her in?

I liked her and how she came to the reunion guns a blazing for Kim who wanted to act like she was perfect now that she has Kroy. It was hilarious. And I will forever love her for FINALLY calling Sheree out on her being a broke bum.

"You was at Onyx with drug dealers. Who goes to Onyx?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Nene has really matured this season and has grown and I love it! I can understand Kim being a little wary after the stuff they went through but to lie and say you had to go to the bathroom so you could leave was so petty and childish. I don't even think Nene wants to be BFF again she just wants to be cordial with Kim and get all of the animosity out of the air. Kim was lying about the nanny leaving and Kroy having a team dinner. like Kandi says "always making excuse to not go some damn where or leave early"

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Before you talk about the hole between my legs, measure yours! tongue.png

For that alone she has my support. And I don't think she was that scripted. She had a couple zingers, but overall she was dropping gems left and right. The conversation was too crazy to be scripted. No matter what the ladies threw at her, she had a response and I LOVED it.

• Members

LMAO at Kenya on Cynthia: "I felt like I was in the Wizard of Oz, bc he was like the scarecrow looking for a brain bc she doesnt have one"

I love Kim's theme

Sweetie, oh lord her look is just too much. Boy has she changed for the cameras

Watching Kim now and all her struggles with her home, makes me think back to the reunion last season and all the shade she was throwing at Marlo for calling her out on not paying for her house. She's such a hater. F--k her. I didnt like how dirty she was with Nene and lying about coming back

OMG Kenya spazzing out about Kandi turning down her man. Bitch is crazy!

Kandi: "Nene be lightweight hating on me"

Phaedra: "Theres some pedestrian people"

I think a major difference is that Marlo was actually relevant and Dana never was. IA that she came across very rehearsed at the reunion but she added a lot of drama and was key to some juicy moments. I think at the very least she should have been given an upgrade to official friend of the housewives

How you gonna hate on Porsha saying she's not on the level to be an ATL housewife, yet push for Marlo? I like Marlo for the entertianment value she provides, but she's kinda trashy and too lowbrow to be a full housewife. She gets her money bc she sleeps with old men. She has a dirty hussle. Porsha is rich bc she is married to an actual celebrity and is a woman of more class with ties to ATL history. Plus she is an actual housewife, something this franchise has incresasingly removes itself from, so its good to se a young woman embody that and bring it back full circle. As far as her arguing on her first episode, from the previews, it looks like Kenya started acting saucy with her by insulting her at her own charity event. That warrants Porsha retailiating, first episode or not.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

ATL Kim is coming across... not great this season. Like I never noticed just how shady and economical with the truth Kim could be until I rewatched Season 1 and at Reunion she was all "Don't bully me Nene!I wear a wig because of cancer" and then when pressed on the issue, she says "Oh, it turned out not to be cancer. Phew." I don't know why after all this time she just cannot be civil and a little bit gracious with Nene, especially when Nene asked her to stay especially.

Kenya taking over the mic at Cynthia's party? Sit down, Miss USA!

Is nobody talking about Miami? Because I thought that was a great episode. I am really starting to feel for Joanna and Karent while Adriana, Marisol and the others really look like Mean Girls. And I like Alexia but she is obviously Queen Bee, and after inviting Karent and promising her no aggressivity, she and Adriana are dissing Karent and Joanna when they are in the same room and right to their faces.

Next week: the crazy German guy!

• Members

I was ROLLING when Phaedra said "Well, she was miss USA..." and Nene goes "What year was that? What year was she Miss USA? Cause this here is TWENTY-TWELVE"

Kim saying "We need EVERY INCH of this 70,000 square feet." BITCH, I know people with families bigger than yours living in 2,000 square foot homes. Kroy don't need no basketball court. Your wig don't need a pool. Take ya ass back to the townhouse.

I love how NeNe just stands by and watches/laughs at the the drama and just makes her own little commentary on the side.