A Q relation returns to GH...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a good development, but what does this mean for Maya? Guza will always choose a white Q over a black Q, Maya has no shot. I am not getting my hopes up that this means that the Qs will get some airtime. This way I am pleasantly surprised if it happens.

Robin Christopher said that Skye would be a two or three month run, probably to send Luke off on his annual vaca.

• Members

Hmm, not my favorite Quartermaine, but anything is better than nothing. She was sort of dull as I remember, with her singing and total lack of Q-osity. This is the problem with every Quartermaine of the last 15 years really, none of them want to act like a Quartermaine. Skye was the only one who really added to the group and she wasn't even a real Q. There is a serious Estrogen overload in the Q house, with Tracy, Monica, Skye, Brook Lynn, Maya and Zoe (and Big Alice) all living in what is now a giant sorority house with interlopers Edward and Luke.

• Members

What does Adrienne look like now? Dante still looks around 40 to me.

That's because the family has been written for so long now as this pathetic group that everyone is ashamed of or (when they were still around) saw as some type of evil. They thought it was great drama to have the younger characters spit venom at their family. Year after year of Emily sneering and spitting venom at the people who took her in and kept her from the streets.

• Members

Last time I saw a picture of AL, she had looked gorgeous. She lost the weight she had gained that caused her to be fired from Y&R. She does look much younger than Dante/DZ, but so does JMB/Lulu. I think that he is far too old to be paired with either one.

RC said that Ethan is in the Q mansion also.

• Members

Mushmouth? So I guess he, like Luke, will be contemptuous towards those who pay to keep him going.

I guess the one believable thing about Dante is that he looks like Sonny would have been young when Sonny conceived him. Still, Olivia looks younger than her son, which is strange.

• Members

I'll just give you a fill in:

Ned Ashton, Tracy's son, had a daughter with a woman named Lois (she was on VERY breiflyin like 2005, idk if you watched then??? but her hayday was in like 1994-1996). In 2004, Brook Lynn Ashton returned to PC...Brook fell in with Georgie and Dillon, and was friendly with them.

She also dated Diego Alcazar (who died, but came back as the TMK)...But they broke up, which may have been part of the reason she left town to focus on her recording career.

She had a fabulous voice, and she did a lot of singing on the show, as she was an aspiring music artist..She sang at Lila Quartermaine's funeral, and it was really touching.

That's about all you need to know...I cant think of anything else. :)

Archived