A Q relation returns to GH...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i doubt colleen is dead...we are going to find out she thought she might be a lesbian, so she faked her death, and got everyone to go along with it so she could run off to some hole in the ground and decided whether she likes girls or not...

i kid, i kid....but i wouldnt put it past Y&R

• Members

This all started when Wally Kurth took over as Ned, and Ned became this insufferable blowhard who was cast as the person looking after the asylum of lunatics. I hated his Ned bu would love if Kurt McKinney came back to the role. Emily was the most horrible Quartermaine of all. I detested her ever since Natalia Livingston took on the role. I was glad she died but I would take even her back to put some butts in the seats around the Q dinner table.

• Members

That always bothered me too. He was in the mix with them conniving and scheming yet always felt morally superior. I don't know why. I had little time for him, which is too bad because I think Wally Kurth has some talents. I felt like the same type of condescension was in his relationship with Alexis. That was one of the reasons I enjoyed her with Jax.

• Members

I don't understand this type of thing at all. Adrianne is recurring. Lulu is a pet so there is no way that Brook Lyn can win Dante. Plus, Dante is too old for Brook Lyn. If Guza wasn't the headwriter, Brook Lyn and Matt would be the couple.

• Members

There was all that hype over Korbleen and how hot they were and they were one of the most popular couples on the show and all the rest. I never really saw a lot of this great connection onscreen. Seeing all this rush again reminds me of that.

Archived