DOOL: SOD List of Actors Returning for Alice Horton's Sendoff

Guest dc cubs

Guest dc cubs

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Popular Stars Back To DAYS

Digest has obtained the list of actors who have been asked to return for Alice’s sendoff: Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura Horton), Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Roark Critchlow (Mike Horton), Maree Cheatham (Marie Horton), Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas Horton), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Johnson), Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Lisa Trusel (Melissa Anderson) are all reportedly returning to Salem. "Most of them aren't coming back for just one day," says an insider. "Some will appear in a few episodes." Frances Reid (ex-Alice) passed away on February 3 and Digest reported exclusively that the show had big plans to bring a slew of stars back to say good-bye. TVGuidemagazine.com reported earlier that Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) is also reprising the role of superspy Shane Donovan.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amazing news! Cannot wait to see Christie, Roark and Patsy.

There's gonna be trouble though since Dee wasn't asked. Although I'm sure the cost of her to come back for say, three days, is the same amount of all the mentioned actors COMBINED.

People will cry conspiracy, though, for sure.

• Administrator

Deidre wasn't asked? WOW! That's awful. I doubt she would've asked for a lot of money since she knows these episodes are about Alice - I doubt it's a money issue. She's done so much for the show and to be treated like this is absurd. If there are hard feelings between people, I wish they would put it aside for a couple of episodes.

• Members

It is kind of shocking, absolutely. I wonder, though, if she WAS asked and refused. I don't think she thinks to highly of anyone at the show after being ousted. She did a video blog after being let go via her website and she did NOT hide her disdain.

I do like her a lot though. It would have been nice to see her.

Archived