Possible Days spumor

• Members

Funny it so happens she has been mentioned in a few threads lately, because there's a spumor going around on a couple sites that Days has contacted Christie Clark to reprise the role of Carrie for a couple days to visit Sami and Anna. Word has it though the scenes wouldn't occur til May.

Looking back actually, it would have been even juicier if Carrie had worked with Anna with Sydney's kidnapping given that Carrie sent that letter of support to Sami recently. Anna doing it to get back the DiMeras, Carrie doing it because Austin dumped her once again because he was hung up on Sami.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christie is returning to pay tribute to Frances Reid:

"Hello,

So, many of you have heard that I'm going back to DAYS for a quick stint to honor Frances Reid. Very pleased to be asked to return for this special show. Frances was an amazing lady, who was full of fire and had a very special glimmer in her all knowing eyes. When I was young(about 13 years old) I got to work with her a lot. Tom and Alice were our neighbors on the show and I was always following Frankie and Jennifer around Salem.

Anyway, very excited to see all of my friends and meet some new folks.

Talk to you soon,

Christie"

http://christiemclark.blogspot.com/

Archived