ATWT Casting Call

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Perform on ATWT!

Attention Oakdale fans! ATWT is launching a casting call contest to help celebrate Eileen Fulton's (Lisa) 50th Anniversary on the soap and one lucky fan will win a guest appearance and performance with Fulton on an episode of ATWT in May. Interested? Upload a video of yourself performing your favorite cabaret songs to cbs.com/daytime/as_the_world_turns. The upload period ends on Tuesday, April 13 at midnight. ATWT producers will reveal their top 10 picks on Wednesday, April 14. The top three will be revealed on April 21, and voting for the winning video begins at Noon on April 21, and runs through April 28. The winner will be notified and flown to New York to tape the episode the week of May 3 and revealed on-air on May 18. For complete rules, click here.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm shocked they're going to give her a tribute. I hope it will be good. I am not going to hope they will bring back Scott, as he no longer exists, but I hope they can bring back Grant or a few of her old friends, like Shannon. I know this isn't going to happen and I know it might be dumb but I was hoping they might have her exit as Marcy returning and asking her to move to London.

Archived