OLTL: Roxy Spoiler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is so incredibly stupid.... like BEYOND stupid. Its seems to be, as others have mentioned, to be a popular little plot device ABC seems to be using as of late and well soaps in general for that matter.

• Members

Agreed. Now that SC is out, I really don't see the point of this.

I thought having Sky and Rex be brothers could lead to storyline oppurtunities. Oh well..... What the hell will Rex and Gigi do now? They're firing everyone in their age range. Might as well fire them too. :)

• Members

Scotty, I saw the spoiler that he was Mitch's son but I missed the part about him being Roxie's too.

Is anyone in this town actually born to the parents they were raised by?

What a stupid piece of convoluted plot garbage. Why? Absolutely pointless, not to mention uncreative. Is making him Rex's brother some sort of "gift" to the fans, a consolation prize to the actors since they got on so well? This is like making Rae Myrtle's daughter, except Rae lived to share at least a few scenes with her birth mother. Dumb.

• Members

ITA....it is stupid, but they do all this crap at the last minute and it has no lasting effect. David has had only a handful of scenes with Bo, they killed off Lee Halpern after making her responsible for hurting Wes' family (and then killed him off), there has been very little Rex/Mitch interaction, Talia had maybe half a dozen scenes with Carlo after the revealtion, they make Stacy rootable the day before the kill her off, etc...

None of it makes any sense whatsoever. All of these things should have had some really good pay-off, but instead they've all fallen flatter than a pancake.

Archived