Y&R Spoilers

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JT and Victoria signed a lease for what? Aren't they living in Sharon's house that Nick built on Newman property?

I'm surprised Victoria wants custody of Reed, does she even spend anytime with the kid? Does he even know who she is? He probably thinks Mac is his mommy.

• Members

What is with Y&R and THESE DOPPELGANGERS? IS THAT REALLY THE ONLY STORY YOU CAN TELL ANYMORE? IT'S LAZY AND UNIMAGINATIVE AND I FIND IT UNBELIEVABLE AND INEXCUSABLE THAT YOU HAVE GONE TO THIS WELL SO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

Get your [!@#$%^&*] together, quick.

• Members

We all assumed the redhead double they were casting was for Phyllis. Nobody guessed this I guess because yet another dobbleganger is just too ridiculous to consider. At least in that case it would be the return of an older character. I don't think Tracey Bregman will do well with this and the entire story sounds stupid and with no future.

• Members

At least this might mean they aren't going to fire Tracey Bregman or kill Lauren off. I hope?

Please tell me this isn't Sheila with plastic surgery again.

You don't have more faith in Y&R's pacing? On Monday, we will find out about the double. On Wednesday, she will kidnap Lauren. She will then do nothing for weeks or months while Lauren is held prisoner. Then, a day later, she will be confronted. Then we won't see the characters for three days, upon which time we will learn that Blauren was taken in by the police and Lauren was reunited with her family offcamera.

• Members

No Nelson thought Phyllis but most people put 5 foot 4 inches together to get a Lauren double.

Seeing Cassie today on the Canadian show made me wish that Daisy was a Cassie doppelganger. If you're going to go with a doppelganger, at least have someone who was wrongly killed off and the audience is interested in seeing.

Archived