March 1-5, 2010

Toups

• Members

B&B is such a mess right now that I miss the days of Amber and that says a lot. The have some great cast but never use the majority of actors in any meaningful way. It is as if Bell got lost after the fall of Spectra and the battle between Sally and Stephanie. These days, Stephanie had been backburnered and, when she does show up, she comes off as a creepy joke. It is time to move Brooke into the position of Grande Dame.

Just an idea: Maura West would make for a great Sally Spectra type villian and I'd love seeing her go head to head with Forrester.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also miss Amber's days on B&B; for me, the best time of B&B was in 1999/2000, when the Spectras were all on the show: Sally, CJ, Adam, Macy, Darla, Clarke, and the last but not least, the beautiful Kimberly that I loved...

It would be great if Bell could rebuild the Spectra family...

Or if, finally, Kimberly and Thorne reallyu slept together, and if Kimberly could come back with Thorne's son...

Finally, now, I only watch B&B for Taylor and Stephanie...

• Members

Agree regarding the Spectra family and show was never the same after Macy died. CJ had a lot of potential as a character. They spoke of him owning the coffee shop recently but never see him on screen. Enough time has gone by so that a Sally recast might work; however, seems like the show needs to aim younger in terms of demos. I thought Heather Thom would give the show a boost but no such luck.

I don't know what anyone sees in Hunter Tylo as an actress. For me, she is a one beat ex hair model. I hear she is uber-religious so am confused as to why she keeps getting married over and over again. Anyone know if he is a homophobe as I see Sud's report rip her up? She adds nothing to the show.

Archived