AMC: SOAPnet March Preview

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking AMC is hedging some bets here and is going to throw all they have at this Ryan/Erica/David/Greenlee drama and see what sticks. This feels like a big giant chemistry test to me.

As for the rest, eh. JR is a little baby.

• Members

Wait, how was Jack practicing law in Paris? :blink:

I'm going to lay my money down right now on a David/Erica/Jack triangle coming out of all this Fusion crap, with Rylee being endgame. People will laugh, but I refuse to believe that AMC resurrected the D&E bond, connection, and there's been all this publicity (AMC hates them, yet has a poll up...hmmm) just to smash it forever.

• Members

I still don't think Rylee is anywhere near done. I think they're going to get smacked around (along with a ton of other couples/dynamics) in March, but I don't think they're anywhere near over. Greenlee's trip down memory lane, with the sound of the Rylee Love Train echoing in the distance pretty much seals it for me that AMC is going to go back there, but they're going to kick the crap out of them first.

• Members

I love that Natalia is going to work at Fusion! Amanda to! Everyone is getting jobs and doing something with their life, I LOVE that. Woman back at Fusion again, I hope it's as fun as it used to be. I think it will. Hopefully one day Randi is recast, i can totally see Daphnee Duplaix in that role, commanding Fusion 10 times as much as Denise Vasi!! Oh and I hope they don't make Marissa work there. Hopefullly, she's the PV citizen with Swine Flu.

Aw! Probably...man i was hoping for a new venue for people to go to besides ConFusion, ugh!!

• Members

"Best of all: Brooke and Erica, face to face. It's all you'd expect, and more."

I really cannot wait for this! :wub:

This sounds really good. Lorraine Broderick is really bringing it. Lorraine is not dispointing AMC fans. I hope she does stay on the writing team even if it is as AHW. :)

The only thing is where is Angie/Jesse!

Also I am liking Madison more and I am glad they are finially going to write for her. SG is underrated IMO.

Archived