AMC: SOAPnet March Preview

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ That I really doubt. I think David will fall for her, but in the end he's going to lose out AGAIN, but I don't see her falling for David. No way, no how, not as long as Frons is living and breathing LOL

Ugh I hate it. I hate that they stick all these females at Fusion cause they don't know what to do with them. Pratt was right about one thing, that Fusion is pretty much a joke

• Members

Oh, I'm with you there. It was kinda like how they took that D&G kiss/moment today and then had Greenlee flashback to her look of unesase at marrying David to her utter bliss at Ryan? Oh David's heart is going to be steamrolled. I say Rylee is back bumping uglies by early summer, starting in sweeps of course. I wouldn't be surprised if she's "cheating" on David with Ryan as well.

• Members

I'm wondering if AMC is going to take a new approach with Rylee and really have them rip each other apart emotionally and take them both down off the pedestal's they have each other on, before they reunite them. It feels like they're being stripped raw at this point. d I don't think that's so AMC can destroy them. I might actually like it if that's how they go. Ryan not being the Dynamo Kiddo anymore and her losing her prefect Green butterfly status.

• Members

Agreed. One of the things I liked about Taylor was that she was the anti-Fusion chick. No stilettos and spaghetti straps in winter, she was a soldier who took care of business. Obviously Beth Ehlers was an epic fail but that doesn't mean that "Taylor" had to be.

The same goes for Natalia. They already have Randi working at Fusion so how about keeping Natalia away from there? And isn't Natalia a cop? Then why is she suddenly working for a cosmetics company? Better that she worked at Tad's detective agency or Chandler enterprises.

And please recast Randi with Daphne Duplaix. TPTB at OLTL proved yet again that they have no real commitment to their black characters or audience. Their loss should be our gain.

• Members

:wub:WHOO! Jack is back and ITA with you Soapnet people. Reunite Jerica :wub::wub:

I love David and Greenlee and the slow burn to love via the MOC. They did it with Zendall and that's when I loved them the most. Bring it on :wub:

Please give Ryan a love interest of his own. Madison is available. So is KWAK. So is Opal. :D

Archived