AMC: Friday: February 26, 2010

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, should have ended with JR going into his coma. Today's episode fell extremely flat for me.... I liked the DaLee scenes, but I agree that it was to quick.... the pacing has been weird lately. Some things just appear rushed...

• Members

I actually don't think David & Greenlee are moving too fast. It was just a kiss and he turned down her offer to make love because he knows she's still in love with Ryan. Imo, DaLee still have potential to happen considering this is exactly like how Ryan/Greenlee and Zach/Kendall started out.

Tad/JR has my eyes welling up.

Opal/Wilma made me laugh with her reaction to Erica's comments about David sleeping over and later having the handcuffs.

I'm glad they explained that Tad didn't actually meet Miguel in person so it will make more sense if Miguel turns out to be

Annie's heading for another breakdown and no one around her is even noticing! I have no idea where the story is headed with her and Brooke, but I'm loving it so far.

Was that even a cliffhanger with Ryan & Erica? I considered the real cliffhanger either JR crashing or Greenlee demanding Jake let her in the room where he's stashing Gayle.

• Members

That's why I couched my words and called it a shitty ending. I couldn't even consider that mess a "cliffhanger." The whole flow of the episode's tag was horrible. Especially for a Friday. You don't start the last five minutes with a bang and end on a tired, universally panned whimper that is RyICKa.

• Members

Caught up with Friday's AMC today--I knwo this is nitcpicky but...

OK this was ment to be the same day as Thursday right, when Ryan and Jake were in Confusion and Ryan helped get that identiy theft guy? That night Ryan and Jake bougth a big bottle of bourbon from the bar (can you really do this in the US? Is it a soap cliche? Here in Canada no bar would be allowed to sell you a big twixter of booze--a bottle of wine, sure, but... but they often do it on soaps lol) Anyway then in Friday's ep Ryan was back at the bar ordering more drinks from the server. Did they already chug back that whole bottle? And not seem remotely drunk? :P

Archived