Guess who Gina Tognoni says Kelly will be mixing it up with...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Putting Kelly with John would be the kiss of death for her.

Kelly and Todd as a romantic couple would be unbelievable and insulting. I could see them as "frenemies" and that would be interesting.

A Kelly/Brody hook-up would be interesting.

Man, there aren't many leading men on OLTL in Kelly's age range other than John and Todd, are there?

• Members

Gina Tognoni should have really flew west to play Victoria on Y&R.....this will be such a come down from the role of Dinah. As others have said, just really what can they do with the character that will give Gina anything meaningful to play? Kelly and Todd? No thanks.

She'll be out of a job anyway in a year again, two tops.

• Members

Bring back one of the Joeys...Nathan Fillion is busy, so Don Jeffcoat will do. Or bring on a new one. That's Kelly's best chance for romance/story. I didn't think Gina had much chemistry with Dan Gauthier, so that sort of rules out Kevin.

I also have this sinking feeling that, if OLTL brings back Patrick, we'll see a Marty/Patrick/Kelly triangle by year's end.

• Members

She'd have been just as unlucky at Y&R. That show hates women. Victoria exists only to be condescended to by Victor. Or, more recently, to get chomped at by Billy. All that mugging from Billy Miller would probably make Gina pine for the thespian brilliance of Rob Bogue.

• Members

I think anybody praying for a Todd/Kelly hook-up will be disappointed. I suspect all they'll do is have her work for him at The Sun like Gabrielle. "Mixing it up" means a lot of different things.

Archived