AMC: Monday Feb. 22, 2010

• Members

Thought today's show was really strong. The only weak portion was of course Ryan and Greenlee. They almost seemed like filler today, no real movement there. I did enjoy the fact they discussed Greenlee's life prior to Pine Valley talking about her former housekeeper Camille that would read her stories.

I was waiting to see how Lorraine would start off with the Hubbards and I felt like she did a wonderful job today with them. It was the Jesse and Angie we all know and love. Taking a break from their jobs and actually spending quality time together. Who was taking pictures of them going into their room though? Interesting little twist.

So Damon is clearly this "child" Adam is interested in? Or is it a red herring. Loved it when Adam blew up at Scott, Annie and Colby. And how awesome was that scene where Annie psyched Colby out. I love seeing this edge back in Annie. Its been sorely missed. Love the progression. HATE HATE HATE though how they drew that parallel again between Annie killing Ritchie and Adam killing Stuart.... total contrived BS.

Other than that, great show :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm worried about this pseudo-storyline with Debbi and Darnell. I wouldn't even classify it as a "B" storyline. It's like the couple is in a holding pattern in the event that the actors decide to bolt. Then they can use the excuse that Angie and Jesse need to get away from Pine Valley to reconnect.

• Members

Adam was on fire.

But that banner reminds me -- Did I miss something, or is David still tied up in Erica's raw space (since they weren't on today)? I mean, if he is... why? The Butthole Brothers got the tape they were looking for. Ryan absconded with Greenlee without interference (and Jack's approval :rolleyes: ). So why is she still keeping him?

• Members

I loved Adam/Annie/Colby. I don't think Colby knew what she was subjecting herself to when she started messing with Annie's mind!

I'm not sure, but I doubt Jesse and Angie's problems were resolved this quickly. I think this is going to lead to a major story where they drift apart because she's so honest and he keeps breaking the law.

I'm glad Frankie's getting some story by causing the patient's death. Should be interesting to see where this leads.

At this point, I think the people speculating that Damon will be the son Adam is looking for are right.

Archived