AMC: Monday Feb. 22, 2010

• Members

Today's show was really enjoyable, I liked it all around. The writing is very much improved, and I felt with today's show that Pratt's work was really, ultimately gone.

That last scene with Annie\Colby was just wow...LOL, Colby looked so scared. Go Annie! And I loved Adam yelling at all of them...that was a very great scene!

We saw so much Hubbard scenes today, also. :wub: loved Natalia\Jessie, Natalia\Frankie, and of course Jessie\Angie. Who could that of been snapping pictures of them? I'm intrigued. They were all great today. How irresponsible is Frankie, forgetting to notify Angie about okaying the surgery...uh-oh she's going to be MAD! But I like that he's finally getting some story.

Jake is so much more tolerable when he's in scenes with Greenlee! But since when did he start kissing Ryape's arse? Ryape is the one who stole Gillian for him, WTH, all of a sudden they are best douches now? Ugh, GMAB. And I would have been so embarrassed if I was Greenlee, having Ryan sitting there stalking her while she was eating. Go away and let me grub, dude. But I do like how Ryan is sort of backing off now.

I really like the character of Damon now, especially the more chill side. His relationship with Tad is great, and it was sweet those scenes with him and Liza looking at Stuart's baby pictures. I do think the show is setting him up to be Adam's illegitimate son (that scene where Tad asked about his family background..), and I'm not upset about it. I think it could be great.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember, that's what he asked her? She said she had her own reasons--but I wasn't really clear what they were, LOL.

I thought today was a terrific episode--nothing too outstnading, but just the tone of the show felt really strong. Little things like Liza asking Damon to look at the pics with her, the Adam blow up, etc. My only real complaint is it seems too obvious a David flunky was snapping those pics... I mean a year ago if we had the scene with Frankie screwing up and that patient dieing, I think it woulda been handled as much more plot forced--

• Members

I had a joke, but never mind! Too crude! :lol:

Jake's always been that way with Greenlee, I thought. J. Eddie Peck and RPG both. If she's written properly, Greenlee tends to neutralize what I loathe with an epic passion dislike about the Jake character.

So, basically this is just a waste of time.

• Members

LMAO! Excuse me, but that reminds me of seven years ago on GH when Jason grabbed Monica outside of the hospital to perform emergency surgery on Alcazar, the boards at a certain GH site lit up "MONICA'S GOT A STORYLINE!! :D :D :D " Two episodes later, she was done.

Speaking of this storyline...

Am I the only one who noticed the continuity issue? When the doctor came in and scribbled his pager number on the post-it, it looked like this just before Frankie covered it with the file folder:

FrankiePinkPostIt1.png

And then when Frankie, later on, found it again, it looked like this:

FrankiePinkPostIt2.png

It went from a scribbled, nameless, two-lined, seven digit number and miraculously evolved into a bolded, 10-digit area code included numbe on one line with the doctor's name on it. Not only that, but the number completely changed!

Those must be some magic folders Angie has in her office. <_<

Archived