AMC: True Love Never Dies Promo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love all of it EXCEPT Rylee. I mean, are you serious ABC? NO ONE LIKES THEM. Can't we put Ryan with Madison or something?

I'd love Erica with Jackson or David at this point. Anyone but Ryan.

Ps, the actor interviews make me think they're from new opening shots maybe. Or that's just wishful thinking at least...

• Members

LMAO, I did that last night. :D I don't want a romance for them, but it feels like for the first time in 10 years they're getting the the recognition they deserve. :wub: I felt like there was more Susan had to say, but I guess we'll save that for another time.

Erica looks amazing, OMG. Their hair. The makeup.

I loved seeing Brooke as well and with JR no less. I'm glad she's being welcomed right back into the fold.

• Members

I appreciate what they're doing so far - but I don't want them stopping short of what all the fans want: Ryan and Greenlee OVER. She may marry David but based on the scene with Ryan and Greenlee at the end of the promo, there's still a chance with them - and THAT'S what bothers me. ABC will take a risk for shock value and it sometimes takes them by surprise and becomes really successful (Aidan and Greenlee), or they even KNOW there's a fanbase present (David and Greenlee) but they always, always backtrack. They need to learn to go with the flow if something works.

PS, I love seeing Petey in there! I miss him so much. :(

• Members

^My argument (that so many are denying despite things like this promo) from the start hasn't been the popularity or the desire for D&G or whatever...more that Rylee is clearly not done. They're not. Until they have another go round, I don't believe they'll let her love anyone else. And that's not fair to David. He doesn't need to get run over by the Rylee love train (no character does). People keep building this relationship/romance for D&G that spoilers, promos, and the show, show no evidence for. Sometimes when something is so obvious, it is what it is.

I guess we'll see.

• Members

I guess you're right and they may go another round on the Rylee mobile before FINALLY calling it quits with them, and they've got it planned out that way.

However, I see the sparks and subtlety in the writing and performances with David and Greenlee. I support David and Erica too, so I'd KILL for an Erica/David/Greenlee triangle. I appreciate Jackson and Erica too though so it's tough for me. All I know is Ryan needs someone completely new - and I vote Madison. Or just make he and Annie work somehow, cause he and Melissa have a TON of chemistry, more than I ever saw with him and Rebecca.

Archived