AMC: True Love Never Dies Promo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know people think the story will go that D&G get married, and in the course of their MOC, they end up falling for each other. It could go that way sure, and it might. But everyone is quick to leave out the Ryan factor. AMC/ABC is not going to all the trouble they are to just let Rylee go without going there, again. Greenlee may think she's "in love" with David at some point, but as soon as she forgave Ryan and he started sniffing around another woman (she was dead and she's mad at him, I can only imagine what it'll be like for her alive) she's going to realize what a mistake she's making.

It's all right there. D&G don't have a chance unless Rylee has a go of it before. Otherwise, Rylee is destiny.

As for D&E, I am fascinated by the shows sudden interest in them and their past. LB jumped all of their chemistry/history/bond/dynamic even faster then MMT did when she returned in 2003. I don't think it's leading to romance for them, because I don't think the kind of time, effort, emotion, drama, and heart needed to sell a reunion for them is something AMC is capable anymore...but I do wonder if when all of this is said and done, D&E are going to be good "friends". I don't buy other people reasons that D&E will end up straight enemies after this. It doesn't make sense storyline wise, nor does it make sense to have both Vincent and Susan talk about D&E's "dynamic". Hmmm....:wub:

• Members

^I know, I think it's the use of their history that has me so excited. Erica even has that same sort of gleam in her eye that he had the first time. VI said that their romantic history comes into play and some "interesting" things come out between them (beside the usual manipulation and blackmailing, lol) in these scenes. So I think it's going to be pretty awesome! :)

ETA: I am able to watch it at ABC.com (which is great, cause usually I get that whole "out of the U.S." copyright crap) but I wondered if it's on You Tube yet that's not part of the official ABC channel there?

• Members

I'm a sucker. I love this promo with the actors' perspectives. I love Greenlee and as much as I don't like Ryan, I'll looking forward to their drama. However, the Tad/Liza love story is my favorite. MEK has got to get in shape so he will match JL's sexiness.

• Members

Awesome Kylie!! :) BTW, I recently found your site with D&E clips! Thank you for putting that all together. I remember a few years back finding alot of them on youtube, and then noticed you took most of them down. I'll be on the lookout for the basement scenes.

I am so excited to see just how LB handles this and where she is going with it. David and Erica in whatever form are all kinds of fun.

Archived