AMC: Tuesday (01/26/10)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica stole Fusion from Greenlee? Can Greenlee STFU and get over herself! Does she realize that everyone thought she was DEAD for the past year. How in her mind can she possibly blame Erica for "stealing" Fusion from her. I dont know why she's so surprise that Erica is running the place as she was running it for months before Greenlee even had her accident. Erica is what saved and brought it back to life after the FCC shut it down following that sabotage fiasco that Greenlee let happen under her watch. Love or hate her, Erica has been keeping that company afloat in her absense and she should be grateful bc without Erica, Fusion would have closed down

• Members

Yeah I kinda was too--I think Chip hayes scripts are usually ok, but to me a lot of the dialogue seemed forced. I'm starting to get weirded out by super positive Madison too--can't we SEE one of her therapy sessions or have her not have such an instant change? Are they setting up something with her and Randi--they better be, otherwise I'm getting meh (and with Linda--again could we maybe have ONE scene of them talking? It feels phony to me when we see everything except the actual processes). I like Greenlee and David but found everything they did today, old and already done. Liked seeing Val. It was a pretty meh episode for me. But I've been enying the show more and more, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

HAH I forgot about the whole Fusion sabotage storyline. At any rate, it's completely keeping in Greenlee's character to be focused on this and I for one am enjoying Greenlee back much more than I expected.

That bar Damon mentioned, Diego's sounds much more interesting than CONfusion. I love how sick I am of the hangouts on this show that I'd lova GLIMPSE of anywhere else in Pine Valley.

OK random, but did anyone else see the cereal Angie bought? it was called cocoa SPECKLES with both both S's oddly reversed, sounds nutritious and delicious :S

• Members

If they ever show Kish eating Fruity Speckles I am too through...

I am also sick of Confusion, I'd like to see a good old-fashioned dark wood bar with a pool table and a dart board, or at least a sports bar. I am bothered by bright ass Confusion's very L.A.-like vibe with a bunch of twentysomethings who presumably don't work just shooting the breeze over 'tinis and champers in the middle of the day, as I'm typing this I can hear buh-doom-BOW-buh-doom-BOW-buh-doom-BOW music in my head. :wacko:

Archived