SOS (Save Our Soaps)

• Members

My name is Sue. My friend and I sre trying to start a group of fans that are interested in saving the remaining Daytime soap operas. If you look at the Nielsen ratings for the soap, you will see that almost all the ratings are within a point of each other. This means that none of the soaps are safe. If you are a long watching fan of the soaps, you probably have been watching since you were very young. Lets face it game shows and reality shows are cheap to produce so the networks don't care about us long time viewers. If the fans don't get together soon to protest, the only soaps left will be the ones on the internet.

If you are interested in helping us, please email me at [email protected].

I have had some experience in supporting the soaps. I was part of a group called Sudz that held several cast and fan reunions for the soap opera Another World. Granted the show is no longer on the air but they did bring back the show in fanfiction form. If the fans weren't there to support the show after all these years of being back on the air, they wouldn't have brought it back in any form. So fans lets unite to save our shows while we still can. Let the networks know there are still many fans out there. We will be hosting meetings shortly to be posted. Thanks for reading.

Sue O'Konis

SOS (Save Our Soaps)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived