GH: Frons announces spectacular stunts

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, Frons. Put away your lightsaber and just let your writers write their shows! No need for a pectacular (typo, and it stays) stunt unless the situation warrants it (i.e.: Sonny dies and in a crossover move, Ryan Lavery loses his life trying to save him).

• Members

I've often thought it would be great if Zach, Sonny, Ryan, Jason, Kendall and Carly met and, affected by Adam and Stuart's saga, decided to do a variation of the same and all shoot each other dead... because they all reminded each other too much of the horrible, horrible, horrible things in themselves.

Or at least do a face off. Zach will topple furniture, Sonny will smash glassware. Ryan will stare blankly, Jason will stare blankly. Kendall will screech and shrew over her ownership of Zach and Ryan, Carly will shrew and shriek over her ownership of Sonny and Jason.

• Members

So true Cat! I'm waiting for Guza to go WAAAAAAY out on a ledge and do something he hasn't done before (or just maybe in a very long time) - write a storyline fans care about, provide a cohesive show, drop the mob storyline, pretend that the show's history matters?

That's the 'stunt' I'm waiting for and TIIC wouldn't even have to rely on expensive graphics work.

Triple word score on the 'pectacular' typo, LOL!

• Members

The awful thing about the characters you mentioned is that, in the event of nuclear annihilation, you just know these cockroaches would come crawling out from under a rock practically unscathed.

The other awful thing? How Frons has transposed the Sonny-Carly-Jason trinity on AMC with Zach-Kendall-Ryan. I am assuming the reactions of the AMC fans has been akin to that of the Aztecs when Hernan Cortes and his conquistadores hoved into view.

I'd like to think that Kendall would throw herself out of a 60-storey building in a panicked attempt to get away from Carly's eardrum-popping shrillness. At that precise moment, Carly, horrified at the mirror image of her awfulness reflected in Kendall, turns her hair-straightening iron on herself. Zach kills Sonny in order to get his heart "to save Kendall" but the doctors sadly tell him nothing more can be done. Jason shoots Zach in revenge and then trips over Carly's plugged-in hair-straightening iron, accidentally shooting himself Out of Sight-stylee.

• Members

That is so entertaining...That would be interesting, but I think out of those characters, Carly could be salvaged. I like Laura Wright, but they have ruined Carly since she came back. The reason she was so fun in the first place was because she was wild and trashy, now she has become something of a self imposed matriarch, who is very boring...But she could be salavaged.

Archived