The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

The homeless guy should not have gone through going from his last audition. I know that's mean since he's homeless, but it is what it is. So far two of Paula's choices were dumba$$ - the two little boys and the group of ten. L.A. Reid's choices have been okay so far.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you. The homeless guy...ummm...get a job dude....quit crying your ass off and find work! A lot of contestants are complaining and crying about how their jobs sucks...gimme a break!!

Paula's choices were awful except the last group.

The two boys sucked. They need their hair cut...lol

As for L.A. Reid ...I dont care for that stuck up 14 year old rapper...cant stand that kid..ugh...never voting for him.

The only one I liked that made it was the jazz guy...but he wont win..just because the style of his music.

Simon's choices...ugh too...hate them so far.

• Members

The two boys probably sucked the worst out of everybody who auditioned at the homes. I liked two of her choices, the girls and the last group, but the other two choices were probably the most massive failures in choice-making of the night.

He is confident and it can be off-putting, but he's good at what he does. The boys overall were so meh performance wise except for L.A.'s last choice.

I'm surprised L.A. picked him because I don't think he has a chance of winning either, but he was one of the better choices of the boys.

The first girl he put through, not good. Her audition wasn't good. Him putting through the girl he's crushing on? IDK, I mean I think she has something but there were better singers and one of them was just sent home.

• Members

The blond girl...she was awful from the beginning. I never liked her. She is the one that has the crush on Justin Bieber. The singer that everyone hates made it through again....what is with Simon? The girl isnt that great. I am glad Rachel made it through but the other girl vying for that last spot should have made it through. She was much better than the blonde girl and Simon's crush.

• Members

The one he just sent home was probably the best performance he got.

The blond one. I didn't love her as much as other people did but I think she was a good choice.

I think he's going to tell the girl he just sent home that she's back in.

• Members

For fun, and because they weren't great choices, they should have forced him to send one of his girls back and I would have been fine if he chose his crush or SImone to take out.

Definitely a good move, to bring her back. She really was probably the best girl singer that performed for him at his home.

• Administrator

Simon has 5 people now? Don't know about that. Don't think it's fair. Melanie has a fantastic voice but I don't think she has that "X-Factor" and I don't think she's marketable.

I've been saying this for a while now, but Drew is my favorite. I think she has a great voice and a nice look and I see star quality in her. She definitely has that special something. As of right now, I want her to win or at least make it to the final 4.

I think Brian "Astro" Bradley will gave a bright future once he gets older. He's really good.

Yay for Lakoda Rayne! They're so pretty. smile.png

Simone is so hot. I hope she doesn't forget the lyrics anymore. LOL

I don't think Simone or Tiah will make it far though because Paula and Nicole don't seem to like them and I doubt they will vote for Simone/Tiah to stay. I think Paula/Nicole will try to get rid of them ASAP.

My favourites in order:

1. Drew Ryniewicz

2. Chris Rene

3. Lakoda Rayne

4. Rachel Crow & Brian Bradley (tied)

6. Marcus Canty

7. Simone Battle

8. The Stereo Hogzz

9. Melanie Amaro

10. LeRoy Bell

11. InTENsity

12. Phillip Lomax

13. Tiah Tolliver

14. Stacy Francis

15. Josh Krajcik

16. The Brewer Boys

17. Dexter Haygood

Who I want in the final four:

Simon - Drew Ryniewicz

Paula - Lakoda Rayne

Nicole - LeRoy Bell

L.A. - Chris Rene

Who I think will make the final four:

Simon - Drew Ryniewicz

Paula - The Stereo Hogzz

Nicole - Stacy Francis

L.A. - Chris Rene

Winner: Drew Ryniewicz

• Members

I cannot believe that Christa, Tora, Brennin, and The Anser did not make it. WTF!!

Dexter the homeless guy made it? I'm sorry but rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif He was AWFUL since the beginning! NONE of his auditions were good, not even that overrated first one. He is a joke who does not have his own ORIGINAL identity on stage. All he does is scream & act like Mick Jagger! ANNOYING! Sorry he's homeless but he should not have been put in. I think the ONLY reason Nicole put him through was because he was homeless, I'm sure production had some influence to rolleyes.gif

What is so great about Drew's voice? I just do not see it Toups. I think she's just basic & boring. Tora Woloshin had a much better voice & stage presence, she would've been amazing on this show. I'm so sad she didn't make it.

Biggest jokes of the night: Rachel Crowe and Stacy Francis. You just KNEW they would make it through. rolleyes.gif God. I am so annoyed. I really wanted Christa to make it with the rest of the over 30's. She was much better than Stacy and Leroy. And Rachel, nothing against her but seriously?? Just why?? If she wins it's because she's young, cute & has an infectious personality. She will NOT be a star.

Words can't express how happy I was Simon brought Melanie back. She was amazing. That really was so deserved for her! Yes!

Marcus Canty is my FAVE! I am still in awe over his last performance. I hope he makes it far.

I was really happy for Lakoda Rayne! Sexy girls with great voices! They mesh so well together, I can't wait to see them perform again. I hope they go far as well.

InTENsity rolleyes.gif Seriously? I really thought Paula was going to send that army home! I can't believe they were put through! Same goes for The Brewer Boys. LOL! I am just so sad The Anser guys were told no. They were really great e8099.gif

We'll see about Philip Lomax. I really think he needs to get rid of the crooning all together, if he doesn't then I bet he will be one of the first out. But I do think he's good.

Astro is good at rapping but his attitude sucks. He was another one you just knew would make it through though. I was really shocked that Brennin did NOT make it through. His voice was amazing! He would've been a better choice over Philip.

• Members

My favorites in order:

1.Marcus Canty

2.Melanie Amaro

3.Lakoda Rayne

4.Chris Rene

5.Tiah Tolliver

6.Phillip Lomax

7.Simone Battle

8.The Stereo Hoggz

9.Brian Bradley

10.The Brewer Boys

11.LeRoy Bell

12.Josh Krajcik

13.InTENsity

14.Drew Ryniewicz

15.Rachel Crowe

16.Dexter Haygood

17.Stacy Francis

I totally disagree! I love Tiah and totally get why Simon likes her so much! He should've sent baby Rachel packing when he brought back amazing Melanie.

He is SO forgettable.

Just wanted to quote these names so I could say rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gife5028381.gif

• Administrator

In the X-Factor UK, there's always a couple of WTF picks or "joke picks". I think InTENsity is the "joke pick". Dexter has too much of a sad backstory to be the joke pick but I think TPTB wanted him because they wanted to see what he can do in the live performances.

Here's Jedward for a couple years ago:

And Wagner:

I see big potential in her. You don't need a big powerful voice, like Melanie Amaro, to be successful. Look at Katy Perry and Taylor Swift (both who I like). Drew doesn't have their looks (yet), but I think she has a better voice than them. With the right producers, I think Drew will be successful and the next female teen idol.

What I love about Rachel is that when she sings, she has this little attitude, she's into the song with her facial expressions, and her eyes are just locked into the performance.

Name me a rapper who doesn't have an cocky attitude. There's none because you need that attitude and swagger to be a rapper.

Archived