AMC: The Kate Collins/Janet Green Appreciating Thread

Adam

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I concur with the other mods. There is no problem showing your love for KB......in her own Love thread in the Love/Hate Section.

Not everyone knows when posters are serious and when they are joking, so let's have a good time in the proper sections and threads. :)

• Members

Yeah, watch the rudeness, indeed. Because God knows I'm the ONLY one on this damn board that's EVER rude. Yes that's me. Rude, evil, inconsiderate Hogan. You know what, vilify me if it makes you feel any better. I really don't care anymore.

• Members

Hogan, I did not mention your name when I made the statement about the rudeness. There were many posts in the latter part of this thread that were either rude or bordering on rude. It was a general statement issued to everyone to watch the rudeness.

All we are asking and pointing out is there is a place on this board for the Sheila love. And it is not in every thread. We just ask for you and others to keep those posts in the proper place, and to respect others. I guarantee that if the shoe was on the other foot and the Sheila thread was taken over by love for any other character it would not be welcomed. So please just leave the posts in the appropriate place and we can avoid the problems that are cased by it.

Archived