AMC Characters College Students Most Want to See Return

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember her being pretty popular at the time. What's most interesting about the survey, to me, is the "out of sight, out of mind" quality. It seems the three characters that had left most recently (Tad, Barbara, and Skye, all in 1991) ranked the highest...while those who had been gone longer were much lower. Of course, we're also talking about college students at the time, so many of them probably had never seen a character like Jenny, who had been gone for 7 years at the time of the survey.

• Members

I was also a bit surprised to see Ross on the list at all, especially since they'd made him a rapist and he struggled for story in his end run on the show. I guess that shows what a powerful character he was. I still think they should bring him back to fill the Palmer/Adam void.

• Members

Not to hijack, but Barbara got on my nerves the last time, constantly calling Jack "Jackson." It's so pretentious. Just like when Jesse calls Angie and Frankie "Angela" and "Franklin." You don't see JR going around saying, "I thought I lost everything when Arabella died."

Archived