2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's just say... Nothing. And you got it all.

OLTL was never really his show, I believe his heart will always be in the Valley.

If Lorraine has any power, I hope she snatches him and Kreizman keeps him.

• Members

If Maria were smart, she'd ditch both Sheffer and Hamner for someone like him.

Y&R was his first real gig and I've heard before he got hired, he sent a ton of samples to Bill Bell who was very impressed with his work.

Or at least fire Marla Kanelos for him.

I doubt it, but we can wish. I think he'd hate working for Maria, like he did for McTavish, their egos. <_<

• Members

Wait, so Lorraine rehired Courtney Bugler? Isn't she Megan's niece (thus, Aunt Megs)? I know people think that Megan and Lorraine are not very friendly, but I'm sure I read something years ago (early 2000s) that seemed to imply they were really good friends and that Julia Barr was part of their clique. Maybe Lorraine decided to hire her good buddy's niece?

• Members

Toups said too that it is just temporary until Hall and Cohen return from their mat leaves.... apparently Bugler works for a Breast Cancer Association now. My guess is Carruthers needed a script writer at the drop of a hat, better to bring in someone who has worked at the show relatively recently than someone who hasn't. Be more seamless that way... Bugler's writing talent aside.

Archived