AMC: Monday, December 14, 2009

• Members

I feel the same way. I really want to like the story, but this abusive twist came out of the blue and I don't care enough about who Madison is.

I enjoyed this episode too for basically the same reasons; I didn't ff through anything and it went by quickly. The one good part of Stuart's death has been David Canary's performances. He should be a shoo-in at next year's Emmys.

I'm still hoping someone behind the scenes in LA will step up and fire her nonacting ass! I think throwing Debbi at her full blast would just demonstrate how completely out of place Denise is.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesnt help that she came across completely unlikeable in her scenes. Were we supposed to root for her trashing an abused Madison? I thought she would have felt empathetic considering she was in the foster system and went through some hard stuff as a hooker. I didnt trust her in the end and Im waiting for her to turn on Madison and throw her back at her father. Hopefully Judy Blye Wilson will find some waitress waiting to be discovered in LA. Hopefully said actress isnt just a pretty face

• Members

Sadly, this is PodAdam & NOT real Adam! After finding out that his son has cancer, Real Adam would have raced to the hospital & demanded to see his medical records, instead he acts as if JR was just fighting a cold! :rolleyes: Now we have him acting like a dithering old fool just believing every word Annie says? I say Adam deserves to have Annie clean him dry because he is just pitiful to watch now.

• Members

Well, they did that indirectly by having Debbi and Vasi in the same scene at the same time playing Angie and Randi reacting to the news that Frankie had been injured. It was kinda like the writers and producers were indirectly saying "See, Denise? Watch closely." Angie was practically climbing the walls and swinging from the rafters, and Randi was all... :mellow: "Oh. Frankie was hurt? That sucks."

I don't care about the abusive angle. Sorry. They didn't need to go to that extreme to get me to "feel" for Madison so she can be "redeemed." She had me the moment she started terrorizing Randi. Gawd, do I hate that hooker!

David Canary has just been all kinds of awesome. This year as a whole, but especially the last several weeks. I can't gush about him enough!

I have no use for this woman at all. I never got into the Randi character, never bought Vasi portraying her. Now, they're unlikeably writing a character I already don't like, portrayed by an "actress" I can't stand... ugh! CHEAT ON HER, FRANKIE! YES! C-H-E-A-T ON HER! Don't do the honorable thing and leave her to be with Madison. NO! Leave her looking stupid... or, at least Vasi's version of looking stupid: :mellow:

• Members

I loved Madison's scenes with Frankie yesterday. I like how she always confides in him and only trusts him. I also enjoyed that scene when Frankie punched James for beating up Madison and to me it showed how much Frankie really feels for her. :wub::wub:

Archived