AMC: Monday, December 14, 2009

• Members

You twisted my arm. I'll start the thread. :lol:

I like Madison and Erica. Though I wish Madison just wasn't some stray and that she actually had a connection with Erica like a relative.

Jackson needs to come back pronto, Liza can't be the only lawyer in town.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry. I watched live today and everything... but was doing sixteen things at once and didn't even think about it!

"Feisty Randi Morgan is BACK!" :rolleyes:

LMAO at Frankie and Randi's argument! Cornelius had me dying when he mocked Vasi's facial expressions! :lol:

Angie: (to Natalia) "That's you and Brot. Jesse's not kicking me out!" You betta WORK!

I love how Adam called out both JR to Eunice Mabe. He called JR out on saying he and JR had problems long before Annie -- and how he showed up that night threatening to kill him. And I also loved how he told Eunice Mabe that when David gave her the same choice JR's giving him of choosing love over family, she chose love. Finally, someone is actually allowed to call these two punks out!

• Members

lol....I didnt do one last Friday

usually, I have like 5 or 6 hos to mess with but they were all out in full force today! I had to go back and edit bc I missed some the first time. Gotta thank Jesse for the Drama Queen one. LMAO when I heard him use that to describe her bc it fit so perfectly

• Members

Except she's an oddly non compelling drama queen due to lack of acting ability. I think R Sinclair used this to describe her once :mellow:

I actually enjoyed today partly cuz while I'm not sold on this new story, it's nice ot have a change from the same stories we've had near endlessly--David Canary did great work, and the show moved fast.

• Members

"BACK"!? You have to have BEEN in order to be back dearheart. Why do I feel like people sit up in the control room with their fingers crossed, praying that *this* will be the day she breaks through and makes the acting gods weep. :rolleyes: You know what, they need to throw Debbi Morgan at her full blast, just give her a baptism by fire scene where she has no other option but to step UP.

Archived