AMC: Thursday 12/03/09

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda was all pissed off at David blaming him for her ruining her marriage with Jake by sleeping with him and to pacify her, David told Amanda he only has six months left to live which Amanda bought hook line and sinker. I actually rooted for Jake and Amanda over David before she slept with him but now I want David to destroy them all. Well except for Annie.

Not excited though about the promos for the upcoming shows with HEROES, yes they said HEROES, Jake and Zach, trying to save their wives.

• Members

HAHA when did that happen?

I dunno I thought it was an ok episode despite not being too keen on any of the stories lol--maybe I just was easily sucked in cuz I have a bit of the flu...

I get not quizzing David too much when he first claimed to be ill, but surely by tomorrow Jake or Amanda will be asking to go to the hospital with him, etc

• Members

I thought this was a really good episode.

Actually, Amanda was smarter today than she's ever been. She finally realized she could break the stupid contract and just leave. If David hadn't produced evidence of his "illness," I would agree that she was still a moron, but he did have a file and medications he's supposedly taking.

I loved the Jake/Joe scenes. I'm still holding out hope that Joe & Ruth get a retirement party while everyone's back in town for the show's 40th anniversary.

I also loved Annie changing her plea right after Ryan's taunts.

I finally figured out who NuColby reminds me of: Carrie Prejean.

Archived