Y&R: Week of November 16, 2009 Discussion

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word.

You'd never know its a sweeps month on this show, it feels like any run of the mill down soap month for Y&R.

Phyllis needs to sit her ass down. :rolleyes:

Chloe and Chance are awful and chemistry-less. It's pretty f.ucked up that it took a stabbing for Chloe to realize she had feelings for that personality-less bore of a character. This writing regime should be ashamed of themselves for such poor character and story development.

• Members

I think we are supposed to be forgetting that 2009 never happened :lol: ...I swore I heard Chloe utter those words in the show recently!! :lol: I actually enjoyed the show today except for the crappy Lily/Cane/Mac malarkey. I can't complain about Lame though because I FF'd every scene they are in or if I am watching live I switch to CNN. I can't belive DG is still stuck in the this bloody awaful pairing.. :wacko:

I loved seeing some of my favourite vets on today (even if the stories are a tad lacking) - actually I am not sure what the stories are about yet LOL!

• Members

I think Cane going to be getting out of this relationship soon.

To me both Cane & Lily are unimportant. Cane has no ties. So they can kill him off. I hate to see CKlily as a single mother whining about how hard it is. she can't stand to be without a man. How she going to go out looking for one for her child sake. Then we have ot go through all that boring adventure of hers.

2nd the baby that Mac carries end up not being Lilys. Now we got Cane with Family ties to the Chancellors & away from Lily. But still they can kill him off. This the only way I can see him being freed. But they can always kill him off. But they seem found of him like they are fond of other useless characters on here.

Now that leaves Lily still unimportant. Lily adds nothing to any kind of relationship. I'm talking about family, romance, & now she don't have a friend.

• Members

Me too. I seriously want to smack this selfish little girl who knows nothing about what it means to be a mother. Anyone with the slightest maternal instincts would be in absolute terror at the thought of having a baby right now. But of course it will all be ok because Colleen's ghost said so. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yeah, I am sure that scene was not really a 3rd degree questioning for no reason and I think MS's deadpan expression at the end of that scene at Jack told me exactly where this is all going (not to mention that Phyllis already gave the good sly doctor a piece of her mind about said subject..this should be rich!!! B):) LMAO, at Jack saying he will try and control what Phyllis does or does not say in public!!! Good luck with that buster :lol:

• Members

Word. It was so out of left field. One date to the fall carnival and suddenly she's in love? GMAB. I could see her coming to the conclusion that Chance is a more stable person than Billy and that she would give him a Chance, but declaring him "the one" was over the top. The pace of this show continues to be way off.

Archived